“Staying in the hotel so thought we would try it.”
Review of Food Valley

Food Valley
Ranked #170 of 227 Restaurants in Llandudno
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The buffet leaflet is very much faulty advertising. I don't think I saw a leaf of salad or anything like that displayed on this leaflet. We dined at 5.30 and the restaurant was reasonably full. Reading the leaflet a international cuisine is expected. It fell short of low expectations. The cottage pie was dry. Meatballs were tasty but there was only rice, not pasta. The vegetable curry didn't look that nice and the beef stew was watery. The jacket potatoes were cut in half so became very dry. There were only 4 chips left and no roasts left and these were not replaced at all during the meal despite other customers asking. The meat - unsure what it actually was - looked both slimey and dry! Pudding seemed to have a nice selection. The creme brulee was very watery, the custard was bland so ruined the cake, the caramel pudding was too salty. The unlimited hot drinks the highlight but even the hot chocolate continued the trend of bland and watery. Only positive was that my 2 year old ate free. Wish we had gone to the takeaway instead!

1  Thank Rebecca D

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Probably the worst ever buffet restaurant I have ever been to.
The food was definitely not fresh as the chilli has a skin on it.
The chicken korma was very much tinned and a very strange colour. The poppadoms were probably two days old as they had no crunch and were that old soggy texture.
I can see why now that we were the only ones in there.
The puddings were not much better. The chocolate angel delight was runny. The jelly was so hard you needed a knife to cut it and the strawberry flan was soggy.
The only good this was the coffee machine.
Will we go back? NO NEVER.
Will we recommend it? DEFINITELY NOT.
All I can say is stay away and go to the chinese buffet round the corner.

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Staying next door at the Imperial and didn't want a large dinner so tried this buffet just 2 doors down. It is actually in the basement of a small hotel so we thought it was closed. You have to go into the hotel rather than the entrance marked. We were the only one in there at 6.30pm so we had it to ourselves only downside was lack of staff but the selection of food was all there. English, Chinese and Indian maily with a pizza thrown in. Deserts and starters limited but tasted good. Worth a try for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place to go for a meal.. They have lots of different dishes from Indian to a roast. Lovely meal at a reasonable price too!

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Food choice here was amazing, our first (and definitely not last) from curry to cottage pie, salads and much more. Amazing desserts, apple crumble was mmmmmm. Quality was just as good, service tip top, great atmosphere (loved the music, almost like they had stolen the cd out my car )

£11.99 per head, it isn't hard to find fault....it's impossible, stick a fork in me I'm done.

Can't wait to go back