All reviews david urquhart coach trip national holidays evening entertainment coach party pier theatre bandstand
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Luckily we did not have to spend too long in our room during our 2 night stay as 2 people couldn't pass each other as the room was so cramped. Holes in the walls in various places, desperately in need of redecorating, only 2 plug sockets in the whole room and a bathroom where the light barely allowed you to see. The corridors smelt of dogs and cigarettes which is very off putting. Sadly wont be staying here again despite the great sea views that were the only bonus of the room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Spent 2 weeks at the Glastonbury. Could not have received more friendly support from everyone from reception to cleaning staff. Room was comfortable and cleaned and serviced daily, l would not hesitate to stay there again. Great stay, well done to all at the Glastonbury.

2  Thank ladyoflleisure
Reviewed 26 May 2018

We stayed in room 105 and I am sure health and safety wood have a lot to say on the condition of bathroom floor uneven with way and not laid correct plenty of gaps in laminated flooring not shower, toilet pan loose on floor washbasin cracked and worst of all no shower that we could use only hair shower spray fitted to taps very bad.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Stayed here from 30/4/18 til'4/5/18 on a bed/breakfast and evening meal basis.All hotels in block had been cancelled by coach companies,I feel due to the great british weather and companies not able to fill seats whereas companies usually subscribe to two hotels in resort,only one coach being filled and one hotel being used.For the first couple of days I was the only guest having food,other guests were on room only basis.The food was well cooked and well presented,I have a very large appetite but could not manage the portion sizes I was given.It was delicious.Room was very comfortable,spacious enough for one,with a very large shower,tea/coffee facilities,I enjoyed a seaview with balcony and heater had been put in room for me.I cannot pinpoint one member of staff as being outstanding,as all,management and staff deserve this accolade,they could not do enough for me.I will definitely be returning to this hotel,and already a friend has asked that we may go together with another friend.One suggestion(not a criticism)install grab rail in shower,I am sure that I am not the only guest who is a little unsteady on feet,but would prefer to be able to wash them without the fear of slipping.

Room tip: balcony on 2nd floor,lovely view,can get a bit noisy at night when tide comes in
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Old hotel with jigsaw stairs! Had to change room as first one only had bath.Next one had a horrible shower with plastic curtain and smelt.Food was only decent thing and staff that served us.Beds too springy like climbing a mountain and we couldn't open door to verandah as told not too as unsafe! Wouldn't recommend

Room tip: Not 211 but 108 good
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends