Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Ways to Experience Bergen Segway
from US$83.20
from US$113.10
from US$59.60
More Info
All reviews great fun great guide hour tour fun tour awesome experience two hours small group excellent tour highly recommend this tour beautiful city narrow streets a lot of fun highlight of our trip by foot cruise ship great trip visiting bergen
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We truly enjoyed this fun and informative tour of Bergen. We were a bit apprehensive because we had never been on Segways before but we learned very quickly and realized using the Segway is very intuitive. We had a patient and knowledgeable tour guide in Matthew, who was excellent. In two hours we truly saw all of Bergen, with magnificent vistas, even in the pouring rain. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you, Matthew!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Booked the tour from a cruise ship, Splendor of the Seas. Stephanie was our guide and he was fantastic. Took us all over the city and up the funicular mountain which saved us the price of that ticket. Great guide, great tour.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Sigmund was our guide and he was excellent - the right blend of friendliness and professionalism mixed with a fun streak. He got us up and running on the segways in no time and took us on a good one hour tour of the city. Highlights for me were zipping up the zig-zag roads effortlessly and seeing the beautiful wooden houses in the residential area of the city. We wish him well with the continuation of his studies abroad!

From the Queen Elizabeth Waver!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Flicka1985
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My Daughter and me went for the tour.It was our first time on a Segway ,but Tue instructed was very good must say ..he was also the guide for the tour which was fun and knowledgeable .He also provided us with ponchos as it was raining .
Dont remember his name the guide but he was good .

1  Thank lemoner
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about how kind Pablo was with me. I had such a hard time coordinating the Segway and he was very patient and never gave up on me. We felt very lucky to have such a great guide! Don’t hesitate...Take the tour!! You won’t regret it! Absolutely worth the cost!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

A great setup with really helpful and engaging guides who are happy to tailor your tour to your taste. If you like a little of the history and information but also enjoy the Segway riding a little more, you can go further than the "standard" tour and see more of the city.

I was lucky enough to tag onto an existing group on the day as it was only me participating out of our traveling group, and I managed to do this in Flåm as well.

Don't be drawn in by the cruise lines prices, they charge more (for nothing) so if you want to do a Segway tour and it's only 1 or 2 of you, you might still get away with turning up on the day.

Thanks guys for a great day!

Date of experience: September 2018