2,155 results
All reviews hilton hotel typical hilton train station old town bit dated high floor surrounding mountains mountain view deluxe room olympic ski jump city centre reception staff an easy walk buffet breakfast few minutes walk golden roof cable car
Reviewed 25 December 2015

We recently spent 3 nights at the Hilton hotel in Innsbruck and could not have wished for a more perfect position, minutes from the railway station, the old town centre and Christmas markets. The view from our room over the town to the snow capped mountains was superb. Everyone we met, from reception staff who gave a great first impression to the dining room staff were friendly and helpful and a credit to the Hilton hotel. In particular we would like to mention Belinda in the dining room who went out of her way to make our stay extremely pleasant. The breakfast selection was superb and plentiful and dinner was also very good. Although free wifi wasn't available in the room it was available on the ground floor and first floor where the dining room was situated. Overall, a very pleasant experience and would definitely stay again if we return to Innsbruck.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
torstenweller, Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Dear Harvey903,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and your excellent 5 star rating on tripadvisor.

We are very happy that you really enjoyed our hotel and its facilities. The view of the Alps and the rooftops from all of our rooms is indeed very unique and an amazing experience. Great to read your comments about the quality of food and the service, especially your praise about Belinda is fantastic. I forwarded to her immediately!

Please be assured that we have shared your comments with the entire team, as this is highly motivating.

Kindest regards,

Torsten Weller
Hotel Manager
torsten.weller@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 December 2015

My Fiance and I stayed here for a total of two and a half weeks while I visited her during her studies at the University (her apartment was shared). While it was nothing over the top, it was very comfortable for our long stay, the food was great and it was in a great location. Loved the views of the mountains first thing in the morning from bed. Great deal for extended stays.

Room Tip: There are great views in all directions. Innsbruck is a beautiful city.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear FE131,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Hilton Innsbruck. I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed your stay to such extent and will make sure to personally share your kind comments with the entire team.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Wishing you and you fiance for her studies in Innsbruck all the best.

Best regards,

Torsten Weller
Hotel Manager
torsten.weller@hilton.com

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

We are staying here to pass Christmas week and so far we are really happy with our choice. The personnel is outstanding and the place is neat. If I were to return to innsbruck I certainly would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
marcusthiedemann, Rooms Operations Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Dear Pablo T,

thank you very much for taking the time rate us on trip advisor with such an PERFECT FIVE STAR RATING. "Nice location. Excellent service". Nice headline, we really appreciates it. It will be my pleasure to present your praising words to the team.This is pure motivation for them.

We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you would definitely return.

If you need any assistance during the booking process, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Rooms Operations Manager
Hilton Innsbruck
marcus.thiedemann@hilton.com

Reviewed 22 December 2015

We stayed here for one night while traveling through Austria. When we arrived, our room was not ready, so we went wandering in the city. The hotel is in a weird location - Seems more like a business area than tourist destination. Regardless, it was a 4-5 block walk to get to the downtown/main area. We were a bit taken aback at the outside of the hotel. To one side was a strip club and to the other was a casino. Not really what I think of when I hear the name Hilton. The room itself was average and comfortable. I was a bit disappointed that the hotel rooms seemed a bit dated for a Hilton. The room had a spectacular view of the mountains though. Each floor has an observation deck on both sides of the hotel, giving more sweeping views of the city and mountain landscape. We did not eat at the restaurant in the hotel, so I cannot comment on the food. The hotel lobby is nice, with a seating area. We used this several times since the room didn't have wifi. All in all, it was a nice stay, but nothing to rave about.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
marcusthiedemann, Rooms Operations Manager at AC Hotel Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Dear melissa1233,

thank you very much for taking the time to rate us on trip advisor. We do appreciate a lot your valid feedback. Nice to see that you enjoyed the beautiful views and the location of our hotel.

Regarding our product we are in negotiation talks with our owner about a refurbishment. Nevertheless we did improve the areas which lay in our hands, e.g. we upgraded the hotel lobby, modernized the restaurant and renewed the entire front way including the main entrance. We try to be as "up to date" as we can from our side.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future and feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further help or assistance!

Rooms Operations Manager
Marcus.Thiedemann@Hilton.com

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as part of a tour.

The room was a good size, however as the tour just ordered standard rooms we were given two king singles. Front desk informed me that a double bed (I assume king size) is €45 euro more and that all standard rooms contain two king singles. In any case the king single can accommodate two people quite comfortably. This did not affect our rating of the hotel as we consider this somewhat normal for Europe but thought it worth noting for others.

What did affect our rating was the decor. It wasn't so much that it was dated (and it was), it was more that it was not well kept. Broken tiles (where things had once been screwed to) were not fixed but simply left as is. Some lights weren't working too. I guess I just expect more from a Hilton. Luckily we were there to enjoy Innsbruck and not the bathroom tiles...

Moving on, the buffet breakfast was fantastic (sadly no grapefruit juice)! There was a huge range accompanied by fantastic service! We also had a few evening drinks in the bar here and thought the selection and service were, again, fantastic.

Finally, the hotel is very central so I would definitely recommend staying there to enjoy being in the middle of Innsbruck! And to enjoy those amazing Innsbruck views...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear LoveGrapefruit,

we really appreciate you taking the time to give us such an honest and constructive feedback on trip advisor.

First of all, we really liked your comments about our location and its breathtaking views as well as our breakfast and bar area.
The very best to read was your appreciation of our staff and the high level of service they provide to our customers.
I am very pleased to share your comments with our team as you might imagine that this is the best motivation for them.
I am hoping to welcoming you back very soon, please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Hilton Innsbruck