1,323 results
All reviews golden roof historic hotel old town pedestrian area perfect location old world charm public parking front desk staff street noise christmas market innsbruck card the river your luggage loved this hotel wonderful hotel visiting innsbruck breakfast was included
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Beautiful characterful hotel in a perfect location for exploring Innsbruck on foot.
Christmas market right outside hotel entrance and others in easy walk.
Rooms comfortable. Ear plugs a good idea if you like the windows open as this is town centre! Food high class
Staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2017

It was an impromptu decision to stay in Innsbruck and we booked the hotel for 1 night, on the basis of it's location and price. Was a bit confusing to find it, but didn't take us too long.
The location of the hotel is fabulous, right in the cultural town center with amazing restaurants around. Even the restaurant in the hotel seemed quite busy and popular.
When we returned after dinner, we realized the heater of the room was broken and at -5 C, it was a necessity. They gave us another room but the that heating wasn't working as well. After this, the very helpful staff gave us another room and were let us just go there to sleep with our luggage in our original room.
In the morning, when we reached down to have breakfast, we were told, it's over but we informed them in their Hotel guide in the rooms, it was mentioned 11am (b/f time) and it was just a little past 10 at that time. Even though, they had removed most of the spread, they were happy to welcome us back and serve us the full breakfast.
They do have a parking across the street in the Public Parking but with the hotel, we ended up paying lesser than what we would normally do.
We had a good stay inspite of all the confusions. Also, big thanks to their lovely staff.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This hotel is quite charming (and historic) and is in the old town area of Innsbruck. It is also less than 5 minutes' walk to the river. If you stay there during the Christmas season, you are in the Christmas markets as soon as you step out of the hotel. My room, although small, was quite comfortable. Their restaurant is cozy in an "old world" sort of way, and the food was very good - especially the Christmas eve dinner. I found the staff to be friendly, multi-lingual, and very helpful. I would definitely stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank KTSwitzerland
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Great location. Very nice and attentive staff. But this historic hotel has been "updated" in a very modern way. This updating included a feature that I find offensive. Namely, a clear glass door, with some limited frosted coverage, on the room with the toilet. Call me a prude or old-fashioned, but I prefer to have complete privacy when using the toilet. I don't want to have to ask my spouse to move to the other side of the room or avert her gaze while I try to use the toilet in privacy. This is part, it seems, of a trend (which I do not like or understand) of these "open bathrooms" that are popping up in "modern" hotel rooms. C'mon. Could we have a little privacy, please?

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank Donald C
Reviewed 29 January 2017

The location was just fabulous, close to the Main Street but also from the tourist center. The rooms were smallish but considering their location I don't blame the for optimizing space. Breakfast was good too with a wide spread. Parking available for €11 for 24 hours. The heater in our room was broken and they offered us another room. Unfortunately that one had the heater broken too. They then happily let us spend the night in a 3rd room because it just wasn't possible to move the luggage so late at night. It was a bit of inconvenience but nevertheless it ended fine.

1  Thank SapnaJ