“BEST DAY EVER!!!!”
Review of Venus Sea Cruises

Venus Sea Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Venus Sea Cruises was established in 2002 and is operating daily coastal cruises in Cyprus. Our aim is to offer our customers the best possible experience through our first class service and entertainment. It is our greatest responsibility to continue providing our customers with the best holiday they have ever had, and memories that last a lifetime.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did a motor boat trip a few days earlier and my 11 yr old son wanted to do the same again but we finally managed to persuade him to give the Venus trip a go which I must say he finally admitted was the best day of his holiday if not ever. We did the full day cruise and unfortunately due to high waves had to go the opposite direction to Lara Bay which at first was slightly disappointing but you do need to listen to the captain as he is the one that knows the waters and is not doing it to be awkward. Anyway the trip was outstanding and the captain was brilliant not only with the kids but also making the adults enjoy the trip to the fullest. This is I believe the only boat where you are allowed to jump/dive from the upper deck into the sea which my son thought was amazing and didn’t stop doing for the full swimming stop. The food was very enjoyable as was the wine and the onboard bar was very reasonably priced compared to the other we had been in. All in all I am so glad we opted for this trip and will definitely be doing it again when we return next. It is not just a trip but an experience and one that you will not regret!!!!!! Thank you to the captain for an unforgettable day!

All reviews
"cheese and biscuits"
"st george island"
"fun photos"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the activities we decided to do was going on a boat trip and we can honestly admit that we did not regret spending our money. The captain Mr Ahned was very lovely, funny and also very professional. He made each and every customer feel very special uniquely. Honestly I would do it over again. I cannot swim but he helped me build my confidence of jumping into the water and with the help of the noodle float I managed to float. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Paphos. The water was so nice and snorkelling was fantastic. Overall the experience was amazing with great service on board.

1  Thank femiathom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always try to fit a boat trip into our holidays, and we found this Company along the harbour wall and decided on the Lazy day Cruise. We are so glad that we did, as it was one of the best boat trips that we have ever been on in the Mediterranean or Canaries.
Captain was so friendly, as was his mate. Three chances to stop for a swim from the boat. lots of local information, really good food. Not too crowded on board, so plenty of room to spread out. Really good value for money. would recommend this fantastic day out for adults and children

1  Thank C B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's one of the cheaper trips but it's very nice and the boat is not crowded just good trip to relax and swim and eat homemade food, captin Ahmed was very nice and funny with great hospitality. Highly recommended to go on this trip while you are in paphos