Hotels.com
Agoda.com
eDreams
FindHotel
3,645 results
All reviews american diner captains deck main restaurant rock and roll diner fisherman's village teenz club serenity pool adults only section pan asian restaurant buffet restaurant wedding parties guest services pool bar ayia napa all inclusive resort jersey boys adult only pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Stayed here December, a group of 12 and what can I say, hotel is stunning. Staff extremely professional and polite, food was good although some theme nights wasn't to our taste however thats just our taste opposed to the hotel itself. Kids slide was closed which we wasn't expecting however we spoke to the manager who opened it for us and the kids loved it. One room and a free upgrade which was fantastic. Kids club and Teen club were fantastic, couldn't have faulted them. Would defo return but in the summer months so all aspects could be enjoyed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Travel25610061493
Elena Hadjicharalambous, General Manager at Olympic Lagoon Resorts, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2022

Dear "Travel25610061493",

Thank you for writing this review and for sharing it with other travelers.

We appreciate your kind words about the professionalism of our staff, our culinary choices from our range of restaurants, the room you were allocated as well as our Kids and Teens clubs.

We hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

[LONG BUT READ]
Went with my mrs as a couple 95% of the staff were absolutely amazing, had no problem at all. Rooms cleaned perfectly the place was amazing all bar this one thing. The a là carte Italian restaurant was open and the only thing I was told about was smart wear (jeans/jacket/top) I’ve seen people go in and out all week with t shirts on and clothes below par with smart wear. I’ve got tattoo’s all over my neck arm and chest, we got to the entrance and the restaurant manager (women) gave me a terrible look even though I was wearing the correct clothing and told me I’m not allowed in in a disgusted tone due to “not having a shirt on with collars” I explained we were only told jeans smart shoes and a nice top she then proceeded to tell me I need a collar to cover my neck and used her hands to show me what needs covering whilst directly looking at my tattoo’s, which I was taken back a little bit by and thought okay I’ve got this wrong I’ll go and change, as we’re walking off another couple walked in with a collar-less shirt on (BUTTONED DOWN) and were let straight in, I was fuming but never complained and refused to change it ruined the night to be honest we booked to go in on the first day. She was very rude and obviously thought I was some sort of thug that would disrupt the evening. For this reason we will never go back there after we were already planning on booking again in the summer, but never again. whoever it was working that night I hope she gets sacked, really ruined it for the rest of the staff as they were excellent.

Date of stay: January 2022
3  Thank Q9367ZTjackb

Dear "Q9367ZTjackb",

Thank you for writing this review.

We appreciate you letting us know about the experience you had while staying with us.

We have taken note of the situation and will investigate it further. Please be informed neither management nor staff discriminate in any way, we always treat our guests in the same professional manner regardless of religion, nationality, sexual orientation and appearance.

In addition we hold no offence whatsoever as most of our staff as well have preference in tattoos. Never the less we apologise if any of our team members unintentionally made you feel uncomfortable.

However we wish you would have informed us about the situation while staying with us so we could have investigated the situation and made sure you were satisfied.

We hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future and to re-gain your trust in our Resort.

Reviewed 8 January 2022

I say reluctant as I want to keep this hotel to myself
We are a 50 something couple from London who travel 4/5 times a year, we have visited the rough and the smooth. So here's my review..

We were welcomed with a smile by reception and explained we had to isolate in our room until our test results were back (2pm) A lunch was provided in the room and we had semi decent English channels on the TV a bottle 9f prosseco and a few beers..

By 8pm we still hadn't received our results so called reception, who put us through to room service, but the results came whilst on the phone.

Left our room to go to dinner which was just lovely. So much good choice, I say good as often there is choice but not necessarily good.
All meals were exceptional. The breakfast choice is the best we have ever experienced.

New years Eve and New Years day were particularly good menus.

The whole hotel is very clean. staff are visably seen cleaning throughout the day and evenings.
Infact the staff as a whole are outstanding and during a particularly poor weather day, staff collectively gathered outside items to put away. Managers, maintenance staff, Bell boy and bar staff worked as a Team which is why this hotel runs so smoothly.

We will back as soon as we can and thank you for am amazing experience

1  Thank stiggy007
Elena Hadjicharalambous, General Manager at Olympic Lagoon Resorts, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Dear stiggy007,

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback and for taking the time to share your holiday experience with other reviewers.

We are delighted to have read that all your expectations were met and exceeded and that you overall enjoyed the hotel staff, food offerings and facilities.

We place great emphasis in all areas and always focus on guest satisfaction, which is our greatest achievement.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Elena Hadjiharalambous

Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Firstly, I have read the review entitled 'Not Impressed' and take issue with some of the points. All literature, both paper and online, via travel agents and Kanika, say the only pool that is heated is the indoor one. Again, all such advertisements also clearly state the outside restaurants are only open during spring, summer and autumn months. Perhaps the reviewer didn't correctly read the information? You wouldn't want to eat in one of the outdoor restaurants in winter anyway - it's as cold in Cyprus at night as it is in the UK! We had good daytime weather though, averaging 18 degrees and mostly sunny.

The indoor pool is lovely actually and the temperature is perfect if you're having a winter holiday.

Even without the outdoor restaurants, there is enough choice. There is the main buffet restaurant which serves an immense choice of food; every night is a different theme and includes many varieties of meat, fish, pasta, pizza, vegetables, potatoes, rice, salads, hot puddings, cold puddings, ice cream, soups, cheese, crackers. It's is all delicious, marked for food intolerances, expertly seasoned, and I have never seen such a vast choice anywhere. If this isn't enough, there is also an a la carte adults only Italian restaurant and an all customers American Diner and Snackeria, all of which are open in the winter.

The whole hotel is immaculate. Bedrooms are cleaned daily to a high standard and I am very particular. If the cleaner does come to clean your room while you're in it, she is quite happy to come back later. I don't see why the other reviewer has a problem with this. All communal areas, bathrooms, floors etc are checked and cleaned regularly throughout the day.

The staff in every department of the hotel are polite, friendly, helpful and every time they see you, they greet you and ask how you are. The Guest Relations Department are especially helpful. They gave brilliant advice about mountain villages to drive to, helped us and other guests with all the pre-departure covid paperwork and generally they would do anything to make your stay perfect. Thank you Anthoulla for everything. My birthday cake was delicious.

The beach is small but pretty. It is an immaculately kept area, as is the whole exterior and gardens of the hotel.

The bar staff, waiting staff in the You and Me bar and main restaurant all deserve a special mention. I have never been to a hotel with such amazing staff. Thank you all.

Kanika All Stars did some great shows and organized a few activities in the day.

One entertainer who stood out for us was Matthew Edmondson. An amazing singer, dancer and comic.

2  Thank cookiesuffolk
Elena Hadjicharalambous, General Manager at Olympic Lagoon Resorts, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Dear cookiesuffolk,

I would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for your immaculate review and for sharing your holiday experience with other reviewers.

The Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos continues to strive and deliver efficient service standards and we are delighted to know that we have achieved this during your stay with us.

We very much appreciate your generous points mentioned on the hotel facilities overall and on all our staff.

Your feedback has been shared with everyone here, especially with Anthoulla Guest Services Manager and the Guest Services team, the You and Me Bar staff and the Kanika All Stars.

Thank you once again and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back next Christmas.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2022

Following a review slating this hotel.

Rooms are all cleaned on a daily bases All Bedding is changed every two days.IF you put the card on the door for a room clean it will be done while you are out generally with in 3 hours

Lounge area rubbish left by another lazy person who could not put there crap in a Bin.

All staff are very good and polite .

There are no adverts which state the outsidepool
is heated.

Also All outside drink and snack bars are advertised as closing in October.

Lastly 5 Star rating is Not a common standard around the world

Date of stay: January 2022
4  Thank fredhV9787QQ
Elena Hadjicharalambous, General Manager at Olympic Lagoon Resorts, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear fredhV9787QQ,

Warm regards from Paphos!

Thank you so much for your valuable comments and for posting your corrective review in regards to your recent stay.

We appreciate you emphasizing on the politeness of our staff and look forward to your return vacation.