“Great food, great entertainment”
Review of Fat Mama's

Fat Mama's
Ranked #87 of 622 Restaurants in Paphos
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fat Mamas has been established for over 25 years and is owned and run by the same family. We are a family friendly restaurant and welcome family's, couples, singles and groups from all over the world.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd visit to Fat Mamas after first trying it last year. There are a choice of 2 menus which you can mix and match. We ordered the nachos to share (one portion between two) and glad we did as the portion was so big. For the main I had enchiladas (x2!! With salsa, guacamole and sour cream) my partner had a spicy burger and we both were very impressed. Again massive portions for the main we couldn’t finish it. (See photos)
For desert we had the cheesecake and banana split. This was lovely too!

This restaurant is NOT for people looking for a qui meal. There is entertainment which we found very good however saw others who didn’t seem as impressed. They have some fantastic dancers who come out and sing happy birthday to people and then put on entertainment later on in the night.

Overall very impressed, would 100% go back and recommend Fat Mamas!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,404)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Imaginative choice of two menus with something for everyone. Staff attentive, frequently checking that all is well, top ups and if any problems. Dance show energetic and polished.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant during our visit to Paphos after it being recommended by a friend. I have to say It far exceeded my expectations both in the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. We ordered mussels for starters and they were the best I have ever eaten, really fresh and in the most delicious cream sauce. The steaks here are also really tasty and if you come before seven there are 2 for one offers on soft drinks and cocktails and 10% off the bill if you pay cash! Throughout our visit, the staff were extremely helpful and friendly and I highly recommend anyone planning a visit to Paphos to drop in and enjoy their wonderful food and hospitality.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

didnt book but got a table immediately, staff very friendly and attentive. The food was excellent, we didnt have starters as we know from a past visit that its very hard to eat both, two of us had steak which melted in the mouth, husband had ribs which we helped to finish. The floor show was great, the 3 girls are very talented.
I have been looking forward to this meal for 12 months and I must say I wasnt dissapointed. Keep up the good work guys

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The food was fairly average in taste, not spectacular but not awful. The portions are large, which is reflected in the price