See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel surely does impress! The poolside is the best I have ever seen in the world, also has private jetty to swim in the ocean. We feel like we have been treated like royalty a fresh fruit platter delivered to our room and chocolates left on our pillow at night while out to dinner. The location is superb close to all the restaurants right in the heart of the city centre. Wifi is perfect in the rooms and free. Would stay here again in a heartbeat, well worth it's price.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kim c
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This year we choose to stay here agein kids loves it Such a great hotel, great location, food is fantastic,staff is great ,helpful and they are always smiling. I would come here every year and i see they getting better and better. Highly recommended.
Thanks Rocks Family x

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We had to leave our villa early and had the day before we flew home that night. Earlier in the week we enquired with the Rocks receptionist if we could pay to use the pool and facilities. The receptionist said yes and told us the price. (100 TL) This morning we turned up thinking it would be OK and the same receptionist (man) told us that we couldn't use the pool because it was too busy. There were two people around the pool ! So we had a wasted journey into Kyrenia and wasted two hours of our last day - so thank you The Rocks and I will not be staying with you when I return to Kyrenia in June as I had planned to do !! Disgraceful behaviour from your receptionist who clearly needs further training in customer service .
Bye the way we ended up in the Elexus a seven star hotel - far superior to the Rocks and the staff made us so welcome all day long !!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RRGWhite
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The ambiance and service is very good, you can find lots of different types of deserts, prices are moderate according to tastes and services, you can easily realize the professional hotel management in this facility

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I love the rocks hotel the staff are second to none food is great as are the girls in the spa.
I have been coming here for many years and wouldn't stay anywhere else .
Onyx bar is great for evening drinks the ice never melts !! Great vodka and tonic

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family