All reviews sky bar spice restaurant computer games le petit every whim roller skates excellent choice of food hotel employees the main buffet restaurant beach bar service is second to none pools are great sized bed fabulous stay all inclusive package special thanks star resort
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

The sky bar located on the 10th floor of Lord’s Palace Hotel, offers an amazing view of the Mediterranean Sea and beautiful sunset. I was served the best Caesar salad I ever had!!!
Special thanks to Judah for making my experience a memorable one. Overall, great and friendly staff.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Canberk D, Misafir İlişkileri Sorumlusu at Lord's Palace Hotel Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Dreamchaster24,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and giving us a perfect rating. We are glad to hear that our staff made your experience pleasant and thanks again for your kind words, which we will forward on to our staff too.We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

My wife and I would normally never opt for an 'all inclusive' package when we travel as we like to get out of our accommodation and experience local culture and a variety of cuisine. However, the low-season price for a "soft all inclusive" package at Lords was too good to turn down. As we are very familiar with Kyrenia and just wanted to rest, it proved to be a very good choice. We found every member of staff, without exception, to be both friendly and helpful. The food on such packages can often be disappointing but not here. The buffet each day was vast, varied and impressive. The room was comfortable although (and this is our only complaint), it had an unpleasant smell which persisted throughout our stay. We enjoyed the complementary use of the gym and the spa and the location so close to town was very convenient. I appreciate that in the height of the season, noise from the nightclub may be an issue as others have suggested, but in February the place was peaceful and our stay was most enjoyable. At the rates we paid it also represented outstanding value for money.

Date of stay: February 2018
Canberk D, Misafir İlişkileri Sorumlusu at Lord's Palace Hotel Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Marshall H,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and giving us a perfect rating. We are grateful for your comments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Ferhat yener is a really nice servant and the atmosphere is great ! Really nice food with very fast service! If you ever visit kyrenia, it is definitely a must see place. Lot’s of activities to do at the hotel and you never get bored! Thanks !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank selin o
Başak A, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Lord's Palace Hotel Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear selin o,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and giving us a perfect rating. We are glad to hear that our staff made your experience pleasant and thanks again for your kind words, which we will forward on to our staff too. We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a luxury hotel in girne it's the best I stayed for a night and I totally enjoyed my stay , the food was amazing and the location is very accessible to Fun places in girne . I must comment the services are amazing and very friendly staffs , make sure you go to the sky bar , very lovely view from the bar and my favorite staff there Judah it was very easy for me to pronounce the name cause am not Turkish if you find yourself in that position ask for Judah he speak fluent English and he is funny

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Başak A, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Lord's Palace Hotel Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear chiefg10101,

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Ferhat yener ve Ergin Eryılmaz.
I recommend this place to any one comes to Cyprus. Best restaurant and best service.
I have been on fish restaurant as well.
Well done guys. I can not finde any faults. Food is top notch. Very clean and friendly service.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Concept W
Başak A, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Lord's Palace Hotel Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Concept W,