“Delicious cheeseburger -Iceland”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 February 2016

During a recnt birthday to Iceland having a burger was not exactly what had planned but I used to love Chuck Norris movies and it was just weird seeing this in this part of the world. It's a cozy space with mostly bar stool seating and a few tables in the back. Menus are in both Icelandic and English which is true throughout the city. With just a slight mix-up on my sandwich that they nicely corrected (well cooked plain cheeseburger) the bun, the burger and the fries were delicious.
Address: Chuck Norris Grill, Laugavegur 30, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland

Reviewed 13 February 2016

We stopped for lunch, we specifically fancied a steak. This place is in a main street, it was quiet, only us a one or two other people. Unfortunately there were 2 doors, we sat back from the front one to avoid being in a draught but the staff were clearly anxiously awaiting a delivery and one guy kept going into the street and looking for it whilst leaving the door open! I had taken my coat and hat off but gradually put them all back on. Then when it arrived the back door was also opened as it was all delivered to the back somewhere...not conducive to enjoying what was a mouth wateringly tender and tasty steak.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

First meal in Iceland and really pleasantly surprised thought it was going to be a typical cheap and nasty burger and chips . But it wasn't .
Cracking burger cooked and presented perfectly and Good value for money.
The back ground music and feel of the place was good as well

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Food was delicious !! I had the porky burger and my sister had the chuck solid I think it was called. The food came quite quick and was all well cooked and very tasty! Large selection of sauces although mainly spicy. Bit of a random find but worked out well :)

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

We liked the concept of the Chuck Norris grill, it made us laugh. The random facts on the wall - Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice etc are funny. We had steak and chips with salad and the food was well cooked and tasty. Good value for money as well. We were there in the middle of the afternoon so not sure what it's like in an evening but it seemed like a decent place. I'd recommend it for somewhere to eat for a reasonable price.