“Wonderful Bakery with Plenty of Seating”
Review of Mosfellsbakari

Mosfellsbakari
Ranked #8 of 16 Bakeries in Reykjavik
Reviewed 11 June 2018

When we went to this bakery, my husband joined the line at the bakery counter and I headed to the coffee side. He purchased a Florentine pastry and a caramel bun. I purchased a slice a cake with hot chocolate. My choices were definitely better. There was plenty of seating to enjoy our decadent choices. This bakery is unbelievable. They have baked goods, chocolates, beverages and gourmet food items. It was a great place to stop for a morning snack.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I go here all the time for yummy stuff to take home. Make sure to take a number, so the staff knows it is your turn. Everything is in Icelandic, but don't despair, the staff is usually helpful. Everything is good here, and they never sold me anything not freshly baked, just go for it

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This bakery is in top 3 favorites in Iceland. Food is good and usually you don't have to wait to long to get serviced, unlike so many other bakerys in Reykjavik.. I definitely can recommend this one!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Grate bakari, the soupe is very Good, grate bread, and cake, and can have á hest bread whith ham and cheas and This is graet,

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Went in for a quick breakfast, ordered a blueberry muffin. First the girl at the counter was rude just shoved the muffin at me, then second this muffin all fell apart when eating it, so dry and tasteless...
Won't be going again.