“Pizza was reasonably good”
Review of Bazilika Reykjavik

Bazilika Reykjavik
Ranked #220 of 555 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Description: Feeling hungry? Stop by for great food for moderate prices. We offer you a pleasant experience accompanied by * excellent pizzas prepared in a traditional wood fired oven * excellent fish and chips made with fresh fish from the ocean * juicy burgers * our special meat and vegetarian dishes See you in Bazilika !!!
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Pizza was reasonably good, not as good as we recently had while visiting Italy but for a Iceland restaurant it was better than expected. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

It was my first time making trip to Reykjavik iceland. I found this warm place after reading reviews . I am very glad that I went this place . There was variety of food and quality was amazing fresh. The lamb and chicken was melting in mouth with rice . Service was fast and waiters were friendly, you feel at home. Keep up great work guys , High five

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Reykjavik was the last stop in our 2-weeks long Euro Trip. As we visited 5 countries, don't remember exact number of the different restaurants in those beautiful countries but what we remember is the tasty, convenient, reasonable priced Bazilika Reykjavik.

As you can imagine, in this kind of a trip, you'd think you got an awesome deal before starting your vacation but soon enough you realize that everything adds up and it becomes more and more difficult to find a good restaurant with reasonable price. Thank to my wife's advanced search, she found this place after reading some reviews. When we visited there, we were greeted with a smile and felt a very polite and welcoming environment.

I ordered fish and chips, my wife ordered small pizza. That was so tasty, next day we were there again for dinner. This time I ordered a pizza and I tell you what:

The crust was nice and cripy on the outside but was soft and doughy on the inside. For me the best bites were towards the crust where the dough was slightly thinner with caramelized crunch. I couldn't resist from eating one bite after another.

We highly recommend Bazilika Reykjavik to those who plan to have a trip to beautiful Iceland.

1  Thank Barish77
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Visiting Reykjavik from the US. This is our second visit to Bazilika and it's a winner every time! Food and selection is amazing. Staff are very friendly and polite. Quick service from ordering to receiving. Great location and and reasonable prices.

Great job, many thanks.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Conveniently located on Austurstraeti in the City Center, Bazilika's offerings are comparatively reasonably priced. For just under $20, I had a small pizza (the size of a dinner plate and what one would consider personal by US standards.) It was quite good and the service was friendly.

1  Thank ghiaaa