“Vegan burger was on fiyahh”
Review of Naughty Brgr

Naughty Brgr
Ranked #88 of 1,774 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The vegan burger is freaking delicious. The seatings were amazing and their sauces options were next level. The staff are really helpful and kind. Don’t forget to order their sweet potato fries you’ll love it. The indoor seatings are super cozy and has a very indy pop chic style which is ah-mazing. Worth Instagraming

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Good burgers and nice sidedishes. Good variety of beers. Good price and kind of a fast-food place but with quality!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Truely great burger 10e each so pretty good price. Tasty sweet potato fries. Buzzing atmosphere and fast friendly service.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place to relax with friends. I'm giving 4 stars because of the very nice waiter that explained us some beers that they have in there. I ordered the naughty burger and to be honest I was edible but not super nice for my taste. Sweet and sour sauce... however my friends really likes the other options. Thanks to everyone for the super nice service !

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here recently with my spouse and was expecting more, because we have both enjoyed Burgerimies tv-show. You could say, that we were victims of advertizement :-)
I actually received wrong portion, for my order but did not notice until, I was trying to figure out were my bacon was (ordered back to bacon brgr and received nyc cheese burger) It was my bad because, I had ate half of the brgr by then and did not notice this when waitress checked the order.

The bun was doughy, steaks were flavorless and almost raw and also "doughy". The whole burger was just mashed and you could not tell were the bun started and steak ended. There was no juiciness on the meat.

Place is not the best burger place in Finland.

1  Thank JuhaK592