Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
HotelIndigo.com
US$127
US$114
View deal
SAVE US$13
Free cancellation until 13/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$114
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.comUS$127
All reviews coffee machine modern hotel comfortable bed tram stop minute walk walking distance central station sauna city design minibar receptionist basement stops finnair suitcases euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Very Nice people at the réception. Very helpful . First visit ever but Will Come back . You still reel a family atmosphère evening if it also is part of a bigger group .
Served us dinner also evening if late with à smile.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jmtarga
TeamHotelIndigo, Front Office Duty Manager at Hotel Indigo Helsinki - Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear jmtarga,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that you felt the family atmosphere here with us, we really want people to feel like that, we want our guests to feel like this is their second home!
I am also really happy that your dinner was served with a smile. All of our team should always serve our guests with a happy smile, though this is really easy for us, since we have such a lovely guests.

I hope to see you soon again!

With best regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This was the perfect hotel in Helsinki. It is a few blocks from the train station...very walkable in 10-15 minutes. The area is not so touristy so it was very nice. There are two trams that go near the hotel. The rooms were extremely clean and very nice. The breakfast had many choices. Loved the flea market at the end of the block on Saturday.

Mira and the other front desk ladies were very helpful and pleasant. We split our stay in Helsinki and went to Tallinn for 2 days. We were able to leave our large luggage here at the hotel during that trip. So we had 2 different rooms for 3 nights each. The first room was towards the back of the hotel and very quiet. Then we asked for a room at the front for the next 3 nights...just for a different view. Even being at the front, it was not noisy...with the windows closed. The double pane windows do their job!!

We would definitely stay at this hotel again if we ever go back to Helsinki.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TeamHotelIndigo, Front Office Duty Manager at Hotel Indigo Helsinki - Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear lovetotravel52,

Thank you for your enjoyable review. You truly highlight some of the main features that are our biggest strengths as well. I couldn't be happier that you chose to stay with us, especially when your experience here with us seemed to be an excellent one. Tallinn is a great destination for a short visit, since the journey there is short and easy - I'm glad you had the chance to visit Tallinn as well! On behalf of Mira and the rest of our team I want to thank you for your kind compliment. It matters a lot to us when we receive the credit of a good work which we always aim for. I really glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you consider us worth of visiting again. See you next time when you come back to Helsinki, happy and warm summer time for you!

Best regards,
Anette
Front Office Duty Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Turn left and a couple of minutes later you are by a flea market, by Hemmingway bar, by the port or by a traditional Lapland restaurant. Turn right and a couple of minutes later you are in the centre of the city and musing around the sights. The hotel rooms are compact, spotlessly clean with coffee/tea machines, irons, windows and they are quiet.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Allan T,

Yes, you are totally right! Our hotel is centrally located, not in the main city centre but still a short walk away from most of the places! Next to us you will find everything you need, nice restaurants, bars, boutiques, markets, parks and sights. Our home street Bulevardi is also so beautiful, especially in the summertime.
Great to hear that you also liked our rooms, we always do our best to keep them spotlessly clean and inviting.

I wish you great summer and hopefully we will see you again!

With best regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This hotel exceeds our expectation. It is conveniently located in an artsy neighborhood with a lot of boutique stores and art galleries around. It is close to one of the parks where there was a Saturday market. There were also a lot of restaurants around the neighborhood and it was a short walk to "downtown." The hotel was also quite small, so it felt cozy without the heavy traffic.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the decor was modern with vivid colors. The room was of reasonable size with a comfortable large king bed. There was daily complementary bottled water. The breakfast was good although it was not great as some of the reviewers commented. I think it was above average, but definitely not great or worth EUR 24 per person if it was not included in your room rate.

I am a platinum member with Starwood/Marriott. I decided to go with this one rather than the K Klaus which only came with a single bed for its lowest cost rooms. I did not regret the decision. I felt that this hotel has better service than many of the Starwood/Marriott hotels which I have stayed at.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamHotelIndigo, Front Office Duty Manager at Hotel Indigo Helsinki - Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear midnight_warrior,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It is great to hear that you appreciated our location. Actually all of the Hotel Indigo's locations are well thought since the neighborhood is the main guideline in all of our hotels!
Actually if you didn't notice, we have yellow, artsy floors to represent the design district with the boutiques and galleries you mentioned, then we have green floors to represent the parks around us, and last but not least, blue floors to represent the sea and industrial part that starts at the and of Bulevardi.
I am sorry to hear that our breakfast didn't meet your expectations, but I'm glad that you would still rate is above average. We are actually improving it a little at the moment so hopefully you will visit us again soon and then maybe get happily surprised? :)
Since you are a platinum member with Starwood/Marriott, I can assume that you have seen so many different hotels and spend quite a while in them. And still you write us this amazing review and tell us how great service you got from us comparing to others, this really makes me almost speechless. I will go to give all of our team members giant hugs because of your kind words and compliments, they have really deserved them.

Thank you so much and I hope that we will see you again!

Have a great summer,

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

After spending four nights in Hotel Indigo would highly recommend. The rooms are immaculate, lighting outstanding and the towels sized for the beach. While on a tram line the double windows keep out the noise while. Giving you the options for several different tram lines just a few steps away. While there is currently major construction occurring on the adjacent building it in no way bothered us. The Indigo staff is friendly and very willing to provide whatever assistance is needed. The breakfast offering was extensive with some great fresh fruit. The walk to the Esplanade is less than ten minutes.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 100Nations,

You have no idea how happy your review made me! It is so nice to hear that your stay with us went so well that you could highly recommend us! This means a lot to us.
It is also great to hear that the construction noises and trams didn't bother your stay. We have tried to choose the best windows possible to keep away all the noises of the city.
Our staff really loves customer service so we are more than happy to help our guests at anytime and with any questions possible. All of us are here always for you!

I hope that we will have a chance to have you as our guest again in the future,

With warm regards,