All reviews hotel dog boston terrier great hotel boutique hotel deluxe room great boutique perfect location porridge inner yard breakfast was delicious esplanade park rooms are spacious interior design nice bar enjoyable stay quiet street the ground floor
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Very good value for money. My absolute favourite fine design hotel in Helsinki. Unique interiors. Good location, big rooms, great breakfast. Can definitely recommend.
Nice and friendly personel. Thanks!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
h0telf6, Night Manager at Hotel F6, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Suvi L,

Thank you for choosing Hotel F6. It's our pleasure to hear that your stay was comfortable.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Helsinki on a windy, wet, and foggy day - but F6 brightened my day. The staff were exceptional - proving a map, location suggestions, mailing postcards for me, allowing me to store my suitcase, and smiling & greeting me each time I came in. The location is perfect for shopping and visiting the historical sights on foot. The room felt luxurious and the bed was super comfortable. I enjoyed the rain head shower and heated floors in the bathroom. The breakfast was simple and organic as described. Breakfast is served in the bar area which has a great atmosphere.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Emily D,

Thank you for staying at Hotel F6! Great to hear that your stay was excellent and we managed to make your day better.

Hopefully we will see you soon back at Hotel F6!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This boutique hotel is really worth to try out. Spacious room that have all of the minimum needs and additional service that you didn’t think about. Their bathroom and room itself is something to experience. Centrally located. A funny gadget is also their room service solution with Pad, multiple choices to choose.

Trip type: Travelled on business
h0telf6, Night Manager at Hotel F6, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear 910steinr,

Thank you for staying at Hotel F6 and rating us one of the finest!

Greta to hear that you liked our room service. We co-operate with food delivery service company Wolt that makes our room service the most versatile in town. Guest can choose dinner between over 100 restaurants, Wolt delivers food to hotel and we will bring it to room.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I recently retired and came to Helsinki to visit my nephew. He recommended F6 and told me about how nice the hotel is and how it is very “green”. He also said they had a nice bar. He was right about everything. The people at F6 are very helpful and add to the wonderful environment of the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
h0telf6, Night Manager at Hotel F6, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Jill W,

Great to hear that you decided to stay at Hotel F6! We truly are green hotel and you can see it in rooms and at breakfast. For example we don't have bath tubs and we serve organic and local foods at breakfast.

Best Reards,

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Having booked based on TA reviews, we were very pleased with the hotel. Light, bright, fashionable and welcoming. We had a stupendous room, and the two women at the desk were fantastic. Only there for one night, Sara provided us with a thorough, on the spot orientation that provided us the opportunity to pack in a lot in a very short time. She also provided perfect restaurant recommendations. The bar is closed on Sunday nights, but Jasmine graciously served us a beer and glass of wine. Definitely would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear L7384VCdeborahh,

Thank you fir staying at Hotel F6. We truly appreciate your kind review.

We are glad to hear that you like atmosphere of the hotel. I will personally send your greetings to Sara and Jasmin.

Hopefully we will see you back very soon!