See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Had a nice stay in hotel Jahtihovi, room was on the renovated side and it was nice and clean. Staff was friendly & helpful. Really liked the location, just a ten-minute walk from the railway station and close to water. And! There's a great Italian restaurant Sorrento just across the street.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We selected this hotel because of the price, location, free breakfast and free parking. We found the hotel easily but unfortunately there was no parking available so we had to leave the car on the side of a road about 100m away from the hotel. It wasn´t a disaster for us but of course I would have preferred the hotels own parking spaces.

Check-in was polite and we got all the information we needed for our stay. We booked the cheapest room which was not renovated so I can not blame anyone else but myself for it. It was good for one night stay and the bed was clean and ok to sleep in. The bathroom looked clean but I did not want to stay there more than I had to. Also the room was pretty hot but there was a fan on the table waiting for us which was nice.
Next morning we were greeted happily by the staff and the breakfast was simple but good.

I would consider visiting the hotel again because of the friendly service and good location between harbour and city center but I would definitely book a renovated room. I feel like that the 100€/night for the room we had was a bit too much.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Conveniently located with free onsite parking and friendly, helpful staff. Our room was clean, quiet and perfectly adequate and met our expectations. Only a few minutes walk from the river, etc. We'd happily use it again. No issues.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We stayed in this hotel for one night and were quite disappointed. The rooms and bathrooms are of a small size (even though we paid for a "superior" room). There was a sewer smell in our room - fortunately the windows could be opened and AC was working. Breakfast was served from 6.30 to 10 am, and consisted of very basic foods.
This hotel is greatly overpriced, and I will definitely book another hotel next time.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Bleak breakfast buffet in a setting which left much to be desired, this area appears to double as a pub.

The customer is entitled a more purposeful level of service and attention to detail in this price sector of the hospitality market

Room tip: A room in the new wing is a definite
Date of stay: June 2016