4,220 results
All reviewsrooftop poolarlanda expresscentral stationglass doormodern hotelscandinavian designbusy hotelhotel guestsbreakfast buffettop floorairport trainsuperior roomthe breakfast areabusiness hotelfew minutes walkold towngamla stan
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel and were very pleased. The hotel, including our room and bathroom, was clean and tidy. The breakfast was good with plenty of delicious foods. The staff at reception were friendly and willing to help. The hotel was located in the city centre near everything interesting.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
clarionsign, Informationsansvarig at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi!

Thank you for your nice review of Clarion Hotel Sign. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with your stay and I'm happy to hear that you mention our friendly staff.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Charlotte, Clarion Hotel Sign

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very nice hotel, very comfortable. Bar man could use a smile and due to building work the breakfast (which was very good) was held in dark room, shame but would recommend this hotel. Very easy from the airport, also easy walk down to the centre.

Room Tip: I had city view 8th floor.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for writing this review and feedback, I'm glad to hear that you'll recommend Clarion Hotel Sign.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Charlotte, Clarion Hotel Sign

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stylish and comfortable. I also loved the bath tube! Too bad the breakfast was held in a dark storage room(temporary location) . I'd expected the spa to have more than 1 swimming pool. Anyway it was a nice stay! Friendly staff too. :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank soljavu
clarionsign, Marketing Coordinator at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear soljavu,

Thank you for writing this review and feedback, i'm so glad that you enjoyed staying with us. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back soon again!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

A really nice hotel, beds are great but only one pillow/person, tidy bathroom but no shower wall and no bathroom mat... nice mini bar in the room but not all ingredience needed to put the signature cocktails togheter... breakfast is all you want but nothing extra and all and all its more of strong 3. But i am in a good mood today...;)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
clarionsign, Marketing Coordinator at Clarion Hotel Sign, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Beefnreef,

Thank you for your review and comments, i hope we get the chance to welcome you back in the future to give you a even better experience here at Sign!

Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Only nice things to say about the hotel and the staff, with one exception, The Bar Manager was a catastophy!
The only thing me and my group of 14 business trevellers can remember from our stay is the exeptional lack of service and people skills and the rudeness on the Canadian speaking Bar Manager.

I will not visit this hotel again until I'm sure he is gone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear toivon669,

Thank you for writing to us, we take your comments very serious and we don't want any guests to leave with the feeling that you're describing.. I'll send this comments forward to our operations manager and hope to see you at the hotel again in the future!