“Best sww”
Review of Glykisma

Glykisma
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Poros
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Description: The confectionery workshop "Glikisma", in the graphical alleys of the island of Poros is a real temptation! Here you will enjoy traditional Greek sweets such as local marzipans, cakes, galactoboureco and baklava.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In all Athens I never found something like glykisma
I had to come to poros to find something so tasteful
U had to visit glykisma or it's gonna be like u didn't even come to poros island

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 11 September 2019

We have some bias:
1. We have family on the island
2. We've had many, many visits and the time to buy at several bakeries
3. Close to a shop the family once ran, Patisserie Glykisma has always been too good to pass-by

So, after 30 years of visiting we still head to Glykisma.

Honestly, there is nothing negative to say about it: great range, fantastic staff, beautiful patisserie, well-priced delights.

My wife bought a box of fruit-topped tarts to take to our cousin ... there were 6. After a 15 minute walk there were none and we had to buy a cake in the local supermarket (hardly a like-for-like replacement!).

Find Patisserie Glykisma. I challenge you not to enjoy whatever you purchase.

The best patisserie on Poros? We think so, and our waistline's agree!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank JJSW_UK
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We wake up early every morning to run down and get Spanakopita for breakfast, it’s that good! (ps they sell out of them every day) The staff are super super friendly and are always up for a chat.
The Kok and pistachio baklava are the best you’ll find anywhere and I’m not exaggerating.
I would give 6 stars if it was possible ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I visited this shop during my vacations. I don't believe that their products can be described with words, you have to go and taste. Personal recommendation: Galactompoureko, Baklabadakia and those green syrup deserts with Fystiki.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Must taste! Don t leave without visiting "Glykisma"! delicious desserts! Ask for galaktompoureko!!Magical! Highly recommended

Date of visit: August 2018