Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

We chose to stay there because we decided to visit the island some days before and couldn’t find rooms anywhere. The locations seemed perfect. However, the smell of the port was awful, especially in the late evenings and early in the morning.
And I have also forgotten a pair of golden earrings in our room which they still refuse to give me back although I’ve called many times! They say they never found them! Sorry but I don’t believe you

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

The location is great, right on the marina and the view very nice. Other than that very poor quality for what we paid. Rooms sloppily cleaned, bathrooms not cleaned, quality of food average, pool could be cleaned better, staff not very professional. In general not a good value for money!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2019

If you wish for an overnight stay in Lefkas Marina prior to picking up your yacht the following day, then this hotel fits the bill. You simply walk out on the pontoon and then you are away.
However I would not consider staying here for any other reason. Rooms are OK but a little noisy.
Breakfast was rather poor with very limited choice and we did not try any other meal.
It has a decent sized pool but in need of cleaning or better chemical control. We did not use it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2019

Stayed 2 nights in an economy room but realistically it was 2 nights in what is better described as a ‘low rent’ cell. One 50cm x 50cm window, a bed that felt as old, hard and thin as the worst I have had in 40 years of travel and lighting that would do a fluorescent car park proud. Bathroom OK but the hot went cold and the cold went hot in a minute cycle. Only one towel swapped on day two and only the top sheet changed. No coffee, no tea, no kettle. One cupboard door missing. Seriously how difficult would it be to add a mattress comforter and a couple of mood bed side lamps. I expect economy to have less but not be punished for trying to save a few dollars. I hope the other rooms were of a higher standard. Despite that the staff were Greek and like 95% of Greeks I have met they were delightful and helpful in every way.

Room tip: Don’t select an economy room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

This hotel’s main attraction is the location. It doesn’t really have anything else going for it. Our room had a lovely view across the pool and over to the marina, so sitting out on the balcony was really enjoyable. Other than that it was less than expected.
The bathroom wasn’t clean, with splashes of toothpaste left around the mirror and on the wall when we checked in, the water in the shower was just tepid, and leaked out onto the floor no matter how carefully the shower curtain was used. Several of the fittings were loose or broken and everything just felt like it needed a refresh.
The pool area is fine, with sun beds and tables, but it is thoroughly disorganised with too much squashed in and sun beds where there is constant shade so they end up all over the place. Most of the sun beds are broken too.
The Wi-fi is appalling - either it doesn’t work at all or is too slow, even for reading TripAdvisor!!
The worst part of this hotel is the main reception area - staff constantly congregate there to smoke cigarettes which is bad enough to walk through, but particularly awful given it is open to a lot of the rest of the hotel so our corridor and even room smelt of smoke.
Generally this hotel needs a good clean, a clear out of clutter and management, and then I think it would be worth returning to. Otherwise I really wouldn’t bother.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple