“Everything was perfect!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is perfect, we loved everything we ate. The location is dreamy and totally romantic. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to eat quality and tasty plates inspired by the island of Corfu.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Had the mixed grill but it wasn't as good as a cheaper place down the road in Benitses. Nonetheless, a quiet and romantic setting with beautiful views.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I would very love to give a positive feedback for this place. But they didn't let me enjoy their services because I had my dog with me. For the history, I have already eat in a lot of restaurants in Corfu and this was the only one that pets are not allowed.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

This setting is beautiful, especially if you manage to get a table right at the end of the pier. The food is 'ok' at best, when ours came it was luke warm. But the service is pretty poor!! I know he has to cross the road to get to you but we just kind of got left at the end of the pier and he seemed to get agitated when we would ask for anything! Maybe another waiter would make the world of difference to this place

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Dinner with family, among the first customers at 8, later almost full.
Bream and lamb-Kaiser lamb- 5 stars plus, swordfish-average.
Service outstanding, they offered me dry cleaning spray 2 seconds after my son spilled some reddish sauce on his white pants :)
But the best of this place is the atmoshere: location over the sea, lounge music, fish moving into the water beneath and champagne bottles opening from time to time.
Paid 60 euros for 3 mains, 2 appetizers, 2 desserts, house wine and water.