“The best!!!”
Review of Special

Special
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Kos
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We visited here every day of our 11 night holiday and sometimes even twice a day!!! Not ashamed it was just the best ice cream I’ve ever tasted!!! It’s a must try even if the staff are absolutely miserable. Terrible customer skills - one of the days a lady who worked there actually shouted at me as a full grown adult lol for moving the glass with ‘my bag’ even though it was some people behind me. Very rude but didn’t take away from the amazing desserts!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Visited most days of our holiday! So many flavours of ice cream and frozen yogurts difficult to decide which to have! Also lots of cakes, pastries, bread and pasties! Great value! Definitely worth a visit or two!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

One word Wow. This shop is an ice cream lovers dream. I would definitely recommend you pay this place a visit if you head into kardamena

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Don't miss this bakery and ice cream shop, we found a couple in KOS town, totally irresistible!! Fluffy filo pastries, wrapped chocolates, decadent ice cream and candy assortment, not to mention cakes, oh! Those cakes! Seriously put your diet on hold and indulge! Such reasonable prices and fantasic offerings, a shame on you to miss!

1  Thank NSGALBUTTEMT
Reviewed 9 February 2018

A bit off the sea front but well worth the walk. Good coffee but even better ice creams!
So many to choose from, I had double cones with 2 different flavours for the whole 10 days I was there! All beautiful and very reasonably priced.