All reviews minimal design super paradise beach private jacuzzi infinity pool every morning villa bedroom euro luxury greece airport
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had the most amazing time in Mykonos while staying at My Atkis. The hotel has all the ingredients for a luxury escape - stunning location ( next to Jackie O and Super Paradise Beach) , beautiful rooms , luxury bath products , friendly staffs

However , what it lacks is the attention to details which can be of a let down when everything else looks and feels luxurious. Breakfast was delivered to your room but lacked the cutleries for 4, missed orders and delay in timings. Bath products were supplied inaccurately for 4 . Toilet door handle was damaged in our smaller room. All the little things that accumulated which let the place down . Certainly much more room for improvement .

Overall, we had a lovely time . Im sure over time, the service delivered will match the look and feel of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
My A, General Manager at My Aktis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mr.Chic,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at MY AKTIS.

We always welcome & appreciate feedback in endeavor to improve ourselves & elevate our guests' experience.
We regret to hear that the Breakfast was delivered with a delay in your room ,that there were missed orders, that the bath products were supplied inaccurately.
Having spoken to the team I am only sorry that you did not bring some of your concerns to our attention during your stay
We hope that you will grant us the opportunity to restore your faith to MY AKTIS and that we will have the chance to welcoming you back for a truly memorable stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed in the Villa with my friends during our Mykonos holiday - beautiful villa, strategic location (close to Jackie O and the amazing super paradise beach), nice interior, and very friendly reception (Peggy has been amazing!). Villa was clean and nice, great private jacuzzi included, good sunbed. However, as a luxurious stay, this hotel misses some fine minor details - e.g. poor timing of breakfast delivery, amenities mixed up (e.g. given two shower gels instead of a shampoo and shower gel each), telephone mixed up, unclear payment but all sorted easily). Would have been 5 stars but certainly room for improvement.

Overall, great stay and again, thank you Peggy for her friendly hospitality.

Room Tip: good for family who needs a villa
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
MyAktis, General Manager at My Aktis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your comments with us. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and greatly welcome your overall feedback, as it always helps us to improve our services further.
We are pleased to hear your positive comments and mentioning to our team members but certainly regret not meeting your expectations with some elements to our service delivery.

We really hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future, so as to offer you a truly memorable stay.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Amazing view, excelente staff, all the athmosphere was perfect. But has an opportunity at breakfast (sometimes the glass was not well clean, the eggs too salty or another day did not has salt at all, the juices was natural sometimes, another artificial, and only serve a quarter part of glass) also when they clean the room always forgot to repose the shower items.

Room Tip: It is a very good choice!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
MyAktis, Γενικός Διευθυντής at My Aktis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Mr.Diego,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at MY AKTIS.
Please rest assured that we have taken note of your comments and have addressed these with the team members in question in order to avoid recurrence.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hospitality you have truly made this a memorable trip.

I will highly recommend your villa to family and friends. The service we received was 10/10 and I wish you all the happiness and success for the future.

1  Thank soniaatwal1786
My A, General Manager at My Aktis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mrs.Sonia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us and reward us with such kind comments. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our team has gone above and beyond in terms of service, delivering a pleasant and memorable stay for your special occasion.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we very much look forward to welcoming you back at My Aktis in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Me and my friend after asking the hotel which room has the best privacy, they suggested the Deluxe Suite. Yes indeed. If you re honeymooners pick this one without questions. Closest to the beach, panoramic views and no one to bother you, front or back :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MyAktis, Γενικός Διευθυντής at My Aktis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Mrs.Venera,

Thank you very much indeed for relaying your most positive feedback of your recent stay at My Aktis. It was likewise a pleasure to have ensure your best care and attention throughout your stay with us in this special occasion.

On behalf of all My Aktis team a big thank you for your kind review and we will be more than happy to welcome you back at the near future.