See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The place is so good that we stayed here last year too. Booked directly with owner this year. We stay in apartment number 2 which has 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 3 balconies and a patio in the lovely garden where we can have our evening meal and it feels like a private villa! The pool is nearly always empty so it is great for us to play games with our daughters and nobody bothers you. Perfect family place.
Apartment is very clean and well equipped. Just ask if you need anything!
Couple of minutes walk to the town.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank bellab1
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I stayed here with a friend in the split level apartment. Everything about the place was 1st class from the cleanest apartment, fantastic maintained garden,clean pool peaceful location and the friendliness and efficient staff. Words cannot describe how wonderful my stay was. I am only home a day and I am already itching to go back. I would recommend Blazis House to everybody. 10/10 doesn't give it justice

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jimboriley54
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Our girls holiday was made very enjoyable staying here. 10 of us split over 4 apartments, all slightly different and very clean. All with balconies (we could see the sea) and kitchenettes. Very quiet area, a great clean pool, a bit cold for us.

Only 2 mins walk to the beach, restaurants and shops. Local restaurants are good, about ten to choose from and all with sea view. Bus to Chania is €8 return.

Only downside was my beds where slightly hard for me.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2015

We arrived close to midnight on the Sunday but had emailed ahead - no problems, Nicholas had arranged for us to be met at the property so we could be given the keys and we were quickly shown the basics.

The property is fantastic, we stayed in the 2 bed apartment which had 2 balconies, full kitchen, bathroom with washing machine & additional toilet, amazing value for what you get.
The pool was fabulous, on our weeks stay it was pretty quiet but I can imagine it being quiet a hive of activity given the guests staying at Blazis.
All I can say is if you want to be within minutes of the seafront, Tavernas & shops you would be in the right place staying at Blazis house.

There is a fabulous family feel and nothing is a problem which with the current economic issues is something quite special.

Don't hesitate, book into Blazis and you will enjoy your stay.

We were part of the wedding party July 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Chelle22
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Just back from a 2 week stay here, party of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids.
Very well kept property, very clean , housekeeper excellent and would thoroughly recommend.
Great location , just a minute from the beach,shops, bakery, tavernas etc.
Will definitely go back