Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$33.04
from US$177.00
from US$33.04
More Info
All reviews cruise port airport driver company greece george acropolis
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an awesome guide who drove us around Athens, Panos gave us detailed history of the different sites, he was patient and very helpful. We ate at a lovely beachfront restaurant by the Riviera, which he suggested. Overall, we had a very lovely tour. Thank you Panos

Date of experience: September 2021
myathenstransfers, Manager at My Athens Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Panos! Thank you very much for your kind words and your positive review! Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide, Panos was knowledgeable and hospitable. He was patient and kind as he answered our many questions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Panos was knowledgeable, courteous, patient and professional. Can was clean. He had plenty of water for us. Took us to a great restaurant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best tour we had our whole trip. It was not just the amazing sites, but our amazing driver Tom, who made a long day feel short with his great conversation and easy-going style. We had lots of laughs right from the start. He gave us as much time as we wanted at each place and he never rushed us. He even lent me his sunglasses so I could look cool in a picture when he saw that the sun was glaring in my face. He also took us off the beaten path to eat amazing food away from the tourist traps. It was such an awesome day. It felt like we were just hanging out with an old friend we'd known all our lives. We hope Tom can drive us again on our next trip to Greece very soon. He was part of the reason we had such a great vacation.

Date of experience: September 2021

Greetings from Tom! Thank you very much for your kind words and your positive review! Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tom was awesome. All the reviews mention him and now I know why. Everything was delivered as advertised, but what isn’t advertised is that someone like Tom is going to make your day sail by because it feels like you are driving around with one of your friends giving you a private tour of Greece. I don’t write reviews very often (maybe 3 in the last 10 years), but I take the time to do one for someone that really stands out. This tour was a fantastic day trip outside of Athens. I’d make it a point to stop in Athens again and take a trip with Tom. Sometimes you just need to take the long way around and enjoy your day.