Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Athens Walking Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Athens Walking Tours
from US$64.80
from US$45.10
from US$56.70
from US$56.70
1,581 results
All reviews acropolis tour food tour syntagma metro station great tour small group shady spots hour walking tour meeting point national gardens ask questions highly recommend this tour new acropolis museum yogurt informative tour greek history zeus temple booked this tour
Reviewed 3 days ago

Was an amazing walk around the acropolis, the weather was fine a little breeze while sitting under the trees seeing the view of Athens.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We met at the train station to do the Acropolis tour and thoroughly enjoyed every moment. We started off by touring the train station which was like a museum in itself, then went on to see the changing of the guard and met the famous dog who has decided to spend its days in this area. We walked through a park, then arrived at the Acropolis to climb to its peak. Throughout our guide gave us lots of information but not too much, and made it so interesting as well. We learnt to appreciate the history and beauty of this lovely city. I would highly recommend this tour and this company.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was such a worthwhile tour. It was great to get a full sense of Athens, the Acropolis, and the Temple of Zeus. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable too. Great time!

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The combination of the acropolis itself and the acrpolis museum is very nice. I would recommend to combine both

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I whilst in Athens ended up booking 2 tours with Athens Walking Tours - Acropolis, Monastiraki & Plaka Tour and the Athens Old Town and Athens Food Tour. Both were excellent.
I would highly recommend both of these tours to anyone!
Whilst a short visit to Athens, I'm sure it would not have been complete had it not been for these tours and the 2 excellent guides. Kostas our guide for the Acropolis and Georgia for our food; both very knowledgeable, friend and always approachable.
Our visit to the Acropolis was timed very well in the morning; to miss the crowds. Views were stunning!
The sights, sounds, tastes and smells of the food, including the markets were great outstanding.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went thru Exceptional Journey and eh Executive Driver Lazarou Nikeostratos was absolutely amazing. Professional, Courteous & very friendly, I would highly recommend for any trip in Athens. Rating of 5 STARS!!!!!