“Athens Suoerb Tax Druver and Tours”

Athens Taxi Driver Tours
Ranked #25 of 170 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Dimitris Yioutsos and I'm the owner of "Athens Taxi Driver". I provide high quality service with Sedan Taxi, Minivan, Minibus in Athens-Greece. My priority ir your plreasure with safe driving. I offer Athens Airport Transfers and Athens Tours with the lowest rates. Transfers from Athens airport to Athens center. Taxi from Athens airport to Piraeus. Piraeus to Athens City. Piraeus to Athens airport. Athens Tours in a half or full day. Athens Sightseeing with cheap charge. Athens Day Trips from the cruise ships. Athens to Sounion to see the sunset. Day Trips from Athens to Delphi. Athens to Corinth. Day Tours all over Greece. Visit my website for further information
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We arrived in Athens with four hours to spend to tour before we flew off to Santorini. Dimistris was superb. Reasonably priced, immaculate Mercedes, English perfect, very proud of his heritage and City. Knew exactly what to fit in within the time we had. A real gentlemen. I would recommend him easily.

1  Thank llundy2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

If you need to book a taxi for a transfer I can't recommend Dimitris highly enough. Seven of us needed to get from Athens to Agios Konstantinos for an early morning ferry and Dimitris was there on time to collect us in a spotlessly clean van and got us safely to our ferry with plenty of time to spare. And he is such a great guy to chat with!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I knew he was the best from the very first email I sent to him. He answered my emails on the spot with no lateness and with high professionalism and efficiency.
My husband and I used Andreas for an airport transfer plus 3 hours tours in Athens. Andreas made us visit the most famous attractions and hightlights of the city and he gave us interesting information about these attractions, helping us to understand more about the history of the Greek civilization.

If we ever go back to Athens, we will definiteley call Andreas for all our transfers and tours

Thank you Andreas for the gift you gave us! We just loved it!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

May 31 - Our family had a wonderful day in Crete - The scenery was beautiful and the guide took great care of us - especially my husband who walks slow. His choice of restaurant was superior. The entire day was one that we will cherish. THANKS!!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We used Athens Taxi Driver for a corporate event. Mr. Yioutsos is extremely professional, very polite and provides an impeccable service. We highly recommend him and we will definitely use his services in the future.

1  Thank chryssa78