“Strongly recommended!!!”

Athens Taxi Driver Tours
Ranked #20 of 200 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Dimitris Yioutsos, I am the owner of "Athens Taxi Driver". I born and grow in Athens of Greece where I offer private tours and trips as local guide since 1991. Priority of my business is your hapiness during your visiting to Greece. High quality taxi service with Sedan, Minivan or Minibus in Athens. Specialist guide in a very clean and comfortable car with safe driving. Athens Airport Transfers or Athens Tours with reasonable rates. Transfers from Athens airport to Athens center. Taxi from Athens airport to Piraeus. Piraeus to Athens City. Piraeus to Athens airport. Athens Tours in a half or full day. Athens Sightseeing to see the top highlights of the city. Athens Day Trips from the cruise ships. Athens to Sounio to see the sunset. Day Trips from Athens to Delphi. Athens to Corinth. Day Tours all over Greece.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We used Athens Taxi Driver for a corporate event. Mr. Yioutsos is extremely professional, very polite and provides an impeccable service. We highly recommend him and we will definitely use his services in the future.

1  Thank chryssa78
"acropolis"
in 10 reviews
"pickup"

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The driver arrived on time to pick us up, he greeted us with a smile and was very friendly towards us. We had a very pleasant time during our trip and he was very helpful in general. Definitely recommended.

2  Thank AndreasT1785
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We booked our Airport pickup service with Dimitri for our trip to Athens in April.. We requested for a Van as we were 5 persons with 4 bags.. We were met outside the airport by a rep fm Athens Taxi Driver Tours who escorted us to a clean Mercedes Van and helped with the luggage and drove us to our hotel in Syntagma. Their charges were lower than what the Hotel quoted. We would recommend this company in Athens for airport pickups and city tours.

2  Thank fs0623
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We have enjoyed excellent transportation services with Athens Taxi Driver Tours during a business roundtrip, from Athens Airport to Itea , carrying a group of 8 passengers

2  Thank DimiK1977
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2017

My trip to Greece was amazing, and my taxi driver made it unforgettable, the taxi's driver that took us from the airport to the hotel, Aleko Alexiou the most gentle and nice person our way to the Hotel was fantastic, and the next day starting our tour me meet Spiros Savvas we spent the day with him , he took us to incredible places , he is an excellent tour guide, great person he made our first day in Greece amazing, if some day I going back to Greece I don't want another taxi drivers just them, I highly recommend to anyone who visit Athens

2  Thank j0seisa