“Excellent Transportation Services”

Athens Taxi Driver Tours
Ranked #17 of 192 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Dimitris Yioutsos, I am the owner of "Athens Taxi Driver". I born and grow in Athens of Greece where I offer private tours and trips as local guide since 1991. Priority of my business is your hapiness during your visiting to Greece. High quality taxi service with Sedan, Minivan or Minibus in Athens. Specialist guide in a very clean and comfortable car with safe driving. Athens Airport Transfers or Athens Tours with reasonable rates. Transfers from Athens airport to Athens center. Taxi from Athens airport to Piraeus. Piraeus to Athens City. Piraeus to Athens airport. Athens Tours in a half or full day. Athens Sightseeing to see the top highlights of the city. Athens Day Trips from the cruise ships. Athens to Sounio to see the sunset. Day Trips from Athens to Delphi. Athens to Corinth. Day Tours all over Greece.
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We have enjoyed excellent transportation services with Athens Taxi Driver Tours during a business roundtrip, from Athens Airport to Itea , carrying a group of 8 passengers

2  Thank Dim K
"changing"
in 6 reviews
"monastery"

Reviewed 12 April 2017

My trip to Greece was amazing, and my taxi driver made it unforgettable, the taxi's driver that took us from the airport to the hotel, Aleko Alexiou the most gentle and nice person our way to the Hotel was fantastic, and the next day starting our tour me meet Spiros Savvas we spent the day with him , he took us to incredible places , he is an excellent tour guide, great person he made our first day in Greece amazing, if some day I going back to Greece I don't want another taxi drivers just them, I highly recommend to anyone who visit Athens

2  Thank j0seisa
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Hi
I had the pleasure of two 6hour rides with my family. The service is superior and I felt safe and entertained all the time.
You can trust this service with your life.
Best regards thomas

5  Thank Thomas G
Reviewed 24 December 2016

We found Dimitris through TripAdvisor and were not disappointed.
We emailed him initially and he responded very quickly confirming travel dates etc.
It was no problem to make last minute changes.
Picked us up from the airport with our names on a sign.
A great guy and very knowledgable about Athens and its history. Used him to take us back to the airport and had great chat about our countries and the common things they share.
I would absolutely use Dimitris again.

4  Thank hornboy
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My husband and I traveled to Greece for our first time this past fall. We originally questioned spending the money on a driver, but it was MORE than worth it. Dimitris is fairly priced and feels like a luxurious private driver. He was on time, genuine, wonderful to talk to, and offered us so much wonderful information that we otherwise would not have learned. Thank you Dimitris!

3  Thank Shannon C