Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
US$99
ExpediaUS$159
Trip.com
FindHotel
All reviews comfortable mattress small pool great hotel syntagma square comfortable hotel recommend this hotel breakfast room enjoyed our stay roof terrace beds sleep furniture amenities greece
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2021

I stayed for the 3rd or 4th time, very simple, cute, boutique hotel. Great location and easy to walk everywhere. The front desk boys are wonderful and sweet. Rooms are good, just the phones in them need a bit of a fix...AMAZING shower, good amenities and very recommended! Very fairly priced! GOOD CHOICE!

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2021

I enjoyed my stay at CocoMat - Jumelle. The property is in close proximity to Syntagma square, restaurants, and shopping. The rooms are clean and modern. The balconies are quaint! It is a nice place to stay if you want a break from the heavily trafficked areas. The daily breakfast is on a rooftop and is a great way to start your day!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021

We booked in August 2020 to stay in early May 2021. Obviously COVID rules dictated that we a) couldn't leave the UK, and b) couldn't enter Greece. I emailed them two weeks before we were due to arrive (we waited as long as we could to see if we could still travel) to ask them not for a refund, but just to move our booking to a different date.

I've heard nothing back, so I guess, now 2 weeks after we were supposed to be returning, that it's a 'no'. We paid upfront, so they are keeping our money.

With the uncertainty around at the minute (fingers crossed not for much longer, but who knows), I've learned two lessons; don't pay for any hotel up front for a good while, and if I was going to do that, don't book this property. Thoroughly disappointed, we were really looking forward to staying there. Oh, and I've lost my money, obviously.

Date of stay: May 2021
George Pertesis, General Manager at COCO-MAT Athens Jumelle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Sir ,
We would like to assure you that especially in the midst of a pandemic, there was no way we would not allow you to transfer or cancel your reservation for free, even on the arrival date.
Please be informed that during the current period, the reservations we receive directly through our reservations department are not charged in advance.
We would like to inform you, that we did not find any reservation at COCO MAT ATHENS JUMELLE under your name in our records, and we would also like to inform you, that we have personal communication with all our customers, regarding any issue that occurs, whether it concerns payments or reservations.
In case you have not booked directly with the hotel, but through a platform or an On Line Travel agent or Booker, you should contact their customer service, in case a charge has been made on your credit card.
We kindly suggest to contact the hotel’s reservation department directly (in contact details that you will find on our site) so that we can guide you and help you solve the problem occurred.
We will be more than happy to serve you and welcome you in our premises, when conditions allow.

Reviewed 17 November 2020

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, Staff were very helpful and despite covid everything was still really enjoyable (apart from pool being closed, but understand thats not the hotels fault) its a smaller property so you get more of a personal feel, and we loved the attention to detail. Amazing comfy bed and nice little balcony in our Peer Balcony room. Breakfast area and outdoor roof terrace lovely too. Appreciated being given a late checkout. Definitely recommend this hotel and a nice change to the larger more impersonal hotel chains.

Room tip: high floor is better!
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank nigelhoppy
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

My wife and I were due to stay in April this year. We booked through Booking.com, I didn’t book cancellation rate. Once Covo-19 started I emailed hotel to explain my problem. Hotel e mailed back immediately and let me cancel without any issue. Once we will be able to visit after travel restrictions are lifted . We will definitely book this hotel. Thank you again for your help and great customer service

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple