“A GREAT SPOT”

Price range: US$23 - US$45
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Much of what Athens has to offer is more of the same. We were looking for something a little different, maybe some fine dining. I spotted this place as we wandered through one day and my wife thinks I did well!
Apparently, it is only three months old and this shows as some staff are still under training. However, they were welcoming and polite and the venue was fresh and light - just like a seafood restaurant should be.
We started with mussels between us, served with a gorgeous Thai ginger sauce. For mains, I had the Teriyaki salmon and my wife had the prawns and avocado - both were terrific. Beautifully presented and very tasty, if you need carbs then don't forget to order as a side. However, we did not and it was more ample for our stomachs.
The only reason they haven't got a five is because the mains arrived before the starter was finished, making us rush a little. The waiter did apologise and we were given some free Limoncello so all was well.

1  Thank Darth_Hatter

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I'm a fine dining lover who happened to visit this gem in the center of Athens! The service was professional and helped me with my choices ! And for the food...I couldn't ask for anything more! Excellent quality with some of the most tasty seafood dishes I ever had! Fusion between Greek and Asian gastronomy at its best! So much better than all the tavernas made for tourists all around Plaka.. If you are looking for a quality fine dining experience in Athens,this is the place!

1  Thank Giorgos T
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere, delicious food, exceptional kind and helpfull staff, we’re definitely coming back!

1  Thank Bernadette d
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! We were so lucky that this happened to be right next door to our airbnb. We had a group of 6 people and all thought this place was really great. The food was amazing - the fricassee (fish dish) was my absolute favorite dish. The server was so kind and she spoke English well, so she was able to describe a lot of the food for us. The food quality was very high, while still feeling comfortable and affordable. Would definitely go back if ever in Athens - highly recommend!

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I couldn't believe that i could eat sooooooo good fish in that restaurant. The food is amazing. I stay in Athens for 5 days and i was very lucky that i found this diamond from the first day. A huge congratulation!!!!!

1  Thank Iosif1979