“Simply Delicious”

Nans Sport Grill and Bar
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Ladyville
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The food, service and ambience was great. The staff was friendly and attentive. The jerk pork I ordered was very delicious and it was not in big portions that you had to ask for a take home bag.That means I was able to order dessert, which was also very delicious. I ordered rum cake with icecream. The place was clean and if you want a place to watch your favourite NBA game, this is the Sport Bar of your choice. It is off the highway but very easy to find. When my friends and I want to eat real jerk pork or chicken and feel like we are eating real jamaican food we hop in my car and it takes only about 15 minutes drive from the city. The price is also very affordable. Visit Nans Sports and Grill Bar to see and taste for yourself.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Just flew into Belize and the restaurants were closed at the international airport so we found this place while driving along the Phillip Goldson Hwy. This was February 2014 and it was their grand opening. We just wanted a meal after a long day of travel. It didn't matter that this is a sports grill and bar. It was late afternoon/early evening, so we were the only ones there at first. The place was nice, clean, air conditioned, and the owner was very nice. The food was good. Caribbean food is different from the typical Belizean stew chicken, rice and beans type of meals. Go here if you want to try something different and refreshing.
Would return if schedule allows next time I'm in Belize.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2015

This place was great. Great food, great beer, good margaritas. Friendly staff and AIR CONDITIONED. Perfect new pool table as well.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 26 March 2015

great place to hang out with friends or watch a NBA,NFL MLB game, have some food, beers, drinks and have a good time

Date of visit: September 2014