Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super fun family outing

Our family loved our zip lining adventure at Hawksnest! With boys 10 and 7 we needed something... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Djsutliff
Raleigh, North Carolina
Great family fun!

Hawksnest zipline was our final adventure of a week long stay in Boone. It was a super cold day... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JamesandKathie

2,586 results
All reviews zip lining hawks nest time slot tubing runs great family fun tubing experience magic carpet lots of fun all ages staff was friendly year olds first timers awesome experience session slopes loretta blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Easy online ticket purchase, 4 different tubing areas with 5-6 lanes per area open allowing lines to move quickly.
Photographer on-site taking group and action pictures which was a nice addition.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

The time slots allowed for less crowding and more ride time. The moving walkways were a huge help. Our kids had a wonderful time!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

What a blast! Our group ranged from ages 4-53 and we had a really great time. I assume they limited ticket sales due to covid so it was not overcrowded. I would love to go back with continued crowd control especially for the price. I don’t think you would get to go too many times on each run if there were more people. Easy to get to and the staff were all friendly. The tubing runs were well maintained.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Always have a great time, it was extremely windy and I don't think there were enough employees to help control the flow of people. The wind was throwing tubes every where hitting people and knocking them off the lift. Employees were just standing around. Single parents with children needed assistance. Just disappointed that there others were struggling. My family were fine and we had a great time. We will go again, when it isn't so windy.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

We went to Hawksnest on Wednesday, February 17th, to snow tube for my son's 9th birthday. I made reservations on-line ahead of time for the 4pm session per a staff members recommendation. That morning my son decided he wanted to zipline as well. I called when Hawksnest opened and they were able to fit us in at 12pm that day. Upon arrival we were informed that the age/weight limit for ziplining is 8yo & 80 lbs. Luckily my son just made the weight cut off. Our guides, Carson & Lilliam, did a fantastic job of coaching us through everything and making sure everyone had a great time. We were with only one other person so our tour was quick but we had a great time! When we returned a while later to snow tube, we got there around 3:30, checked in and waited to be allowed to start. Once we started, we went nonstop for the next hour and forty-five minutes. As the sun went down the snow got slicker and we were flying. We had a great time and are already talking about planning another trip.
They are crowded, even on weekdays, so plan ahead to go and arrive a bit early to make sure you get your full-time tubing. Right now, extras are closed but there is access to the bathrooms, shop, ziplining office and photo office. There are photographers taking pictures during your session that you can purchase at the end. This was a great day trip up from Winston that I highly recommend.