“Arthur tapas, alcohol and dessert”
Review of Quatre Mains

Quatre Mains
Ranked #14 of 772 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$29 - US$64
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived in and my husband ended up having to take a work call straight away.#hangrywife...then along came Arthur!. Fabulous server, great wine recommended, with fabulous tapas..no hassle at all waiting on the hubbie,.and the wait was worth it..we had 3 mains, wine and beer, 2 desserts and expressos., Super tasty and reasonably priced. Arthur and all the staff were absolutely lovely and made our Bruge trip... myself and the hubbie both worked in the service industry and these guys make it look easy and enjoyable. I hate sharing this as I don't want to share it but it's worth the food and service experience..signed the hubbies wife on his account.

3  Thank irlchris

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came here for our last night in beautiful Bruges and we were so glad we did. Whatever you do get the tapas. My partner is vegetarian and I'm not but the staff were able to give us advice and we ended up with 6 amazing tapas. We nearly set the restaurant on fire when our napkin caught alight from a candle on the table and we ended up with ash all over our beautiful chip dish. The staff had a good laugh with us about it and brought us a replacement with no hassle. Definitely put this place on your must visit list when in this amazing city.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Definitely one of the best meals we have eaten out. Tapas style plates of food but not Spanish style. We ordered 5 dishes which are served one at a time. Each course was very generous portions and delicious. It was like eating a 5 course meal. The staff are charming and friendly people. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Book to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We went back for the I do not know for the x..time. I can give the advice to take the tapa menu of 36€. You can choose a very interesting variation of 6 tapa. Large possibility of choice, we will be back...Bren, Kaat, Ruffino en Yves

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Be sure to eat here if you visit Bruges - we had 6 courses to share from the tapas menu and it was one of the best meals we’ve ever had. Lovely staff and a calm but fun atmosphere.