All reviews quieter room central station barely minutes lovely design nice shampoo drawer space perfect base for exploring busy square coffee machine in the room trendy hotel euro voucher room overlooking the square q park large tv fair size excellent wifi great room
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We were a group of 15 ladies who spent a weekend at this hotel. We loved everything about it. The location was great. The interior design was lovely. The breakfast was very good and the staff very friendly. We would definitively go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Antwerp - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Mette,

Thank you for sharing such positive views of your stay at Indigo Antwerp-City Centre Hotel.

We're so pleased you'd received such a warm welcome, and we appreciate your observations for our homely-style decor with wooden features.

Thank you for your high rating!

We look forward to seeing you all, again.

My best regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I booked early through the hotels website and got a terrific deal.

The hotel is chic and efficient and super close to Central Station and within walking distance of everything you need to see.

Espresso makers in the room with free pods and Moooi products in the shower were an extra treat.

Rooms are spacious for Europe and the AC worked perfectly. Front desk offered me a quiet room in the back of the building or a room with a view on the square. I chose the view as noise does not bother me I live in nyc. Even so it was not very noisy at all. There’s a super market directly next door so you can get supplies super easy.

Will definitely come back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Christopher.

It's kind of you to take the time to send us this review about Hotel Indigo Antwerp-City Centre.

We are delighted to hear that everything about our hotel and its amenities were to your liking.

Thank you once again for your review and for your patronage; we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This is a very nice hotel, could be labeled modern and boutique. It is just a few minutes walk from the train station which is very convenient. You can walk to the market square in about 15-20 minutes. The room was nice nice, comfortable bed. Very nice shampoo and soap, I believe it was Mooi. Good selection of food for breakfast. If you do not request a change of towels you receive a coupon to spend (5 euro)at the bar or for a meal at the hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for this positive review.

The comfort and satisfaction of our guests is our top priority, and we are so glad that we were able to meet your expectations in this regard.

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our prime location in the heart of the city, as well as our delicious breakfast.

We hope that you benefited from our special voucher at our cozy restaurant, Queen A's Kitchen.

It would be a pleasure to have you return in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I enjoyed my 3-night stay at this cute, modern hotel adjacent to Antwerp's ornate and historic central train station. I liked my modern, slightly minimalist room on a high floor in the back of the building. The location made it quiet and gave me a nice view of rooftops across the city. You'll definitely want to request a room on this side of the building if you are a light sleeper like me. The shower had fantastic water pressure and I loved the toiletries from the brand Mooi. The bed was comfortable and the room stayed nice and cool despite warm and humid conditions outside at the time I visited.

The staff was fairly helpful during check-in and throughout my stay, giving advice about the surrounding area, and how to use public transport, including where to buy tickets in the adjacent underground station. Arguably they could have been a bit less mechanical and warmer. I had only one issue when I complained about the housekeeper skipping a few places when cleaning my bathroom. Afterward I conferred with the hotel's general manager about the problem and found him to be more responsive.

Some may not love the busy ambiance of the square in front of the hotel with fast food places and trams, but the square also includes the city's fabulous Art Nouveau style zoo. It is also walking distance to one of the city's finest chocolate and pastry shops - Del Rey. You definitely will not starve in this neighborhood. Chinatown is just feet (meters) away and there are some very good ethnic restaurants just south of the hotel. The historically charming parts of the city with fantastic museums, galleries, shops and awesome architecture are just a 15-minute walk or even shorter tram or bicycle ride away. If you are planning to take a train to visit Ghent, Brussels or any of the other beautiful places outside Antwerp, this hotel is in an unbeatable location.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the square are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Antwerp - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Chiquitita.

Thank you for this review about your pleasant stay at Hotel Indigo Antwerp-City Centre.

We are happy that you liked our location and were able to visit some of the nearby attractions.

Our team strives to offer the best possible service and as such we have noted your comments on how we may improve.

Your feedback is very valuable to us. It is pleasing to know that your room and its amenities were to your satisfaction and that, overall, you found our hotel to be of good value.

I do hope that we may be able to welcome you again.

My best wishes,

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel which is just a 2 minute walk from the train station and we appreciated this convenience. I was concerned about noise from the street as it's set on a busy square with restaurants and transport outside, but we were lucky enough to be offered a room at the back of the hotel and we had no noise issues at all during our stay.

The decor is modern, bordering on trendy and all the staff members we interacted with were professional. Our room was very nice with a large flat screen TV and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was small but has everything we needed and the shower was comparatively big.

Breakfast was good with a large selection of hot and cold food, although some of the hot food was overdone and starting to go dry.

Stayed: September 2018
Hotel-cmanager, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Antwerp - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We'd like to thank you for this review of your experience at our hotel.

It is always rewarding for our team to be commended by a guest and we are truly delighted to hear that you received a courteous and professional service during your short break.

Thank you for mentioning the contemporary style, with a combination of traditional features and modern touches, of our boutique hotel.

We are sorry to hear that our standards at breakfast were not quite up to those expected of us and we would like to apologise.

Please don't hesitate to inform our breakfast team of any issues you may notice as that they may take immediate action to resolve them.

We are glad you found our location convenient for your needs. We try to provide our guests with the room best suited to their needs and that our quality beds then provide the best night's sleep possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With best regards.