Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
The highlight of our visit

This boat trip viewing the Festival of Light was the highlight of our short stay in Amsterdam. The... read more

Reviewed yesterday
cindydV9405ET
County Galway, Ireland
via mobile
Dan's the Man!

But also Captain Michael is awesome. I've done this tour 3 times and every time it's been a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jagrieger
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

2,778 results
All reviews these guys canal tour captain joe great tour small group ask questions smaller canals meeting point personal tour minute tour light festival highlight of our trip private tour amsterdam canals would highly recommend this tour visiting amsterdam tours
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Those dann boat guys are a little more expensive than the off the shelve tours on the big boats, but worth every penny. You can ask the guide to visit specific canals and places, ask questions and have a fun time. We were 10 on the boat. Recommended!

2  Thank Markus N
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had a lot of fun on our 9pm tour. We brought a few bottles of prosecco and beer and were able to enjoy all during the ride. The ride was scheduled to last 90 minutes but our tour guide extended the tour a bit with no extra charge. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Smithalexandram
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My group and I were interested in an evening canal tour and this one did not disappoint! Captain Julian was awesome! He was very personable and a really good time! He gave a great tour without boring us with information. Very relaxing and the canal was beautiful!

2  Thank kaili S
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Had an EXCELLENT time with Oliver from the word GO. Care-free, super chilled, really set the mood for the evening. Class tour, really glad that I managed to book a spot as I was on borrowed time on my trip. Oliver was more of a really cool mate that happened to be a wealth a knowledge and a jokester than your standard guide. He was engaging and affable, creating a very welcoming atmosphere for our very diverse group and encouraged us open up and get to know one another in a fun way. The tour was a great end to my trip, lasted longer than expected which was a bonus. Time flies when you’re having fun! Wonderful way to see the city! Go ahead and treat yourself!

1  Thank faadiela
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This sounded like our type of people - small company, local insight, humor, encourage byo food drink etc, great price - and we were super happy with our experience. Our captain was very professional, hilarious, uber-knowledgeable about any aspect of Amsterdam we asked about, and he customized our route for a particular destination a passenger wanted to see from the water.
I highly recommend the Dam Boat Guys for your Canal Tour experience.

1  Thank DavidHSTL