Lowest prices for your stay
HK$279
Fully refundable before Thu, 7 Mar
Breakfast included
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

I tried to cancel threw booking.com. Had to cancel for april 2020. Booking .com cancelled my booking for me and asked vita nova for a refund . They charged 50euro cancellation even tough ireland had went into lockdown. Disgrace as the biat had also moved location from when i booked to a completly terrible location one day before i should have arrived

Room tip: Book any where else
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 14 November 2020

Stay away from the hotel - they are typical money makers! They sell rooms on boats which are closed because of COVID, and on arrival you get a totally different room than the one you had booked. They changed my reservation one day before arrival without even asking me and handling against the policies of booking.com.. Instead of a signle room with a window and a nice view, I was cramped in a room with 3 beds, and a bull's eye - virtually no access to natural light. Horror! For months they have not reacted to my complaints. Make a booking somewhere else.

Room tip: On arrival I got a room totally different than what you had booked! 3 beds instead of 1=cramped, and a bull's eye instead of a window.
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank paulaoX5115TZ
Reviewed 12 November 2019

If you're staying for no longer than 2/3 nights and don't mind frugality, this is the right place for you, even if a bit overpriced. It's quite a peculiar experience, but I honestly would recommend it for the summertime, especially because the cabin is well-heated but both the corridors and the bathrooms (which are shared) are not: by the way, the sink inside the cabin is pretty convenient. The cabins are small to the point that, if you're not alone, you'll have quite a hard time moving at all. Maybe we were unlucky, but our cabin had a terrible smell (fuel, I guess) we couldn't get rid of; you won't notice it anymore once you have been inside the cabin for more than ten minutes, though. Also, be mindful of the fact that you'll hear pretty much everything happening around you... One can never stress something like this enough.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank littleseptember7
Reviewed 28 October 2019

We will come back here once again for sure! Nice atmosphere,delicious breakfast and the guy that greets us is really really nice ,and help us with everything for what we ask him.
-Thanks for the pleasant experience💕🚤⚓️

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2019

Having our stay on a boat was a great experience. Althought the bedrooms were small, they were cosy, clean and close to the city center. Our recepcionist Case made the most of our experience. Hope to come back.

Date of stay: August 2019