“chocolate visit”

Laderach Chocolaterie Suisse
Ranked #1 of 18 Shopping in Lugano
Reviewed 29 June 2018

had a nice time selecting yummy yummy chocolate with our 2 year old. what a blast! the chocolote here is very very good.

All reviews
"bern"
"irresistible"
"paradise"

Reviewed 15 June 2018

In a Swiss city jam-packed with chocolatiers, Laderach stands out among the best -- anywhere. The chocolate here is of a very high grade indeed, and lovingly crafted in a dizzying number of forms. Even veteran chocoholics will be hard-pressed to decide among the various concoctions on display. The cases also make for great, colorful photos -- especially the sheets of chocolate piled like carpet.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Just when I think I have had the best chocolates, another label comes along and surprises me. Landerach took my breath away.I love a number of artisan chocolatiers and some bigger batch chocolatiers, but with Laderach, a commercial chocolate maker with large production, every single flavor I tried was a flavor explosion.If you love fine chocolates add these to your must try list.I can't believe they aren't small batch.
PS, the review asked when I went to the shop and is making me pick a month, but I had these in America.A friend ordered them for me in December!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The perfect place for every chocolate lover
Incredible the irresistible smell of chocolate as you walk in.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you like chocolate, this is your place! There is a great variety of chocolates and different creations and combinations. Perfect for a good sweet gift and for eating on the go. Prices are fine (slightly expensive) for the product and is well crafted with a luxury presentation. Recommended! I will go again!