Hotels.com
Relais degli Angeli(Siena)
Casacenti(Siena)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscamping sitebus stopnice campingnice poolno air conditioningvisit sienatwo nightscabinshowerreceptioncitylaundry
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Location was great and close to bus stop. Pool, market, bar and restaurant were great and staff were very helpful. Had some of my best meals in the restaurant. Only negative was that the room was much smaller than expected.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We stayed at Colleverde for 7 nights and I can say it was the best deal we could've made for the money we payed. We came by car and we had our own tent. The place is really nice. I especially liked that it is very green and has lots of trees. Me and my husband we also enjoyed the pool - a great relaxation method after visiting a near by city.

Some of the things we didn't appreciate as much (thus the 4 starts instead of 5) - the wifi is not free (is costs 4 euros/day, or it can also be payed by hour) and they only have a few washing machines and no drying machines at all. So if you wash your clothes, you have to hang them around your tent.

We took the car every day and visited cities in Toscana - Siena, San Gimignano, Cortona, Florence, Certaldo. We even went to the beach one day.
I would definitely go again and I recommend it.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

We stayed in one of the small bungalows. It is located quietly, but not far from the city, the station, the big supermarket and a nice coffee bar/bakery in the neighbourbood. The camping itself also has a nice pizzeria/restaurant. The staff at the reception is very helpful (they helped us to get all things arranged when we had a car break down) and flexible (when we had to stay an extra night due to the car problems). We had a great time here and would recommend it. I returned here after my first visit at the end of last century, my girfriend already stayed here several times in the last years. And we will return. The only little drawback was that the hot water was not always present in the personal shower of the cabin (but who needs hot water with 39 degrees outside?)

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

The camping have good price,and good service (we had a "blackout"and they fixed the problem in a little time) but the inside restaurant is terrible!
high prices and the service is kind but slow and inaccurate, all waiters are german this is not helping all others country customers.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

This is a great camp site. I stayed for 2 nights in a cabin which was really nice. When I was in Siena it was awfully hot and I do think the cabins need some sort of air conditioning or a fan should be provided. On the day I arrived all the fans had already been taken. Staff were lovely and always helpful! Restaurant was great and the food reasonably priced. Pool area and bar was great, would be better if it stayed open past 7pm though! Camping Siena is a little bit out of town, maybe a 30 minute bus ride but it's easier enough to navigate yourself around. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends