1,719 results
All reviews train station shopping arcade leaning tower minute walk pastries hotel is located convenient location following morning air conditioning reception staff gave us a map buffet breakfast pisa centrale the hotel is clean one night stay base tuscany
Reviewed 31 July 2018

What an interesting establishment - from our arrival to departure it felt like travelling in time, though I am not sure into which period. On one hand, the reception area and the breakfast rooms felt a bit "noir"; on the other hand, the walls were full of pop-art imagery and other cultural references. One could expect Greta Garbo to walk-in at any moment. Our room looked dilapidated (furniture was really, really old and worn-out), and at times invited sincere laugh. Nevertheless, in spite of this, I must commend that the room *was very clean* (which is very important for us).

The hotel also sports one of the richest buffet breakfasts we have ever encountered in similar establishments: the options are wide-ranging. The hotel really does not settle on one-to-two-items-per-category (e.g. one or two types of bread, one or two types of fruits etc.), but offers more options of a single category than some other hotels offer in all categories combined. There is a push-the-button-for-two-fresh-pancakes-machine. The coffee machines bear a notice that if the guest doesn't like the coffee from the machine or the coffee distributor, one should talk to the staff which will be happy to make them a coffee per guest's desires.

The dilapidated-look of the room. (Not to be confused with cleanliness: the room was very clean.) The air-conditioner was working, but I was not able to control it, as the remote appeared to have no effect on its operation (couldn't even turn it down). No problem for a short overnight, but if we stayed longer, we would have asked the reception to fix it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is 3 mins walk to the train and bus station. There are a lot of shops and supermarket around. Breakfast was amazing with plenty of options and friendly service.

The only downside is that they don’t have an iron. After travelling for several days, some of my clothes were already wrinkled and could use an iron to still look presentable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Although the hotel is not your typical all inclusive, it's not 5 star, pushing 4 maybe,. It is still a good place to come. The rooms are comfortable. The hotel is clean , the staff are friendlyThe restaurant is a la carte, which changes nightly. Other people gave reviewed the positives and we can echo their comments. And not sure which hotel the negative reviewers have been in.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The hotel was situated very close to Pisa Station, where I had to park the car - free until 8 a.m. Did not feel very safe. Receptionist was pleasant and helpful. Old hotel, small bedroom, uncomfortable bed, tiny shower. Bar closed when I arrived at 22.30 hrs. Plug sockets very unusual and difficult to use. I left before 8 a.m., breakfast was not included. Just about adequate for an overnight stay en route to Florence etc

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The room was spacious and clean. The location is excellent! It only takes a minute or two to get to the main train station. There's also some bus stops nearby within easy-reach to the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. As the room was spacious, it was quite hot in there as I could never feel the air conditioning that was actually working. I think it would be better if I could set the temperature of the air conditioner.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends