2,708 results
All reviews free water train station free shuttle one night leaning tower minute walk mini bar shuttle service lovely hotel the main shopping street single room the hotel offers hotel shuttle quiet street breakfast room across the river tea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Very comfortable hotel in a great part of Pisa. Easy walk to shopping and train station. Good breakfast. Very comfortable room (suite) that was quite and very roomy. Good sized bathroom with separate shower and a large soaking tub. Staff were all very kind and helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Wonderful relaxing stay. Great location only a few minutes from the train station and the supermarkets, and not too far to walk to the tower either. I had a single room so it was through the outdoor corridor (only a few steps away from reception) which meant I had more privacy, as I didn't have to walk through reception to leave and arrive. Keys are in the form of cards so you don't have to hand them in. Room was fine, coffee and kettle, minibar with free water, plenty of plug sockets including one right by the bed. Bring earplugs though; could hear every moan and groan from the neighbouring rooms!

Breakfast was wonderful; it's open until 10:30, I always went down a little before 10 and there was still plenty of food left; there was a machine with oranges to make freshly squeezed orange juice, another machine that made pancakes, plus cakes, pastries (although these were always gone by 10), hot chocolate, fruit salad, cereals, scrambled eggs and Italian bacon. Delicious!

On the negative side: All the electricity cuts out when the card is not in its slot inside the room, so you can't charge electronics while you're out, which is annoying (could potentially get around this by leaving a credit card in the slot while you're out!). What spoilt the stay for me was, the cleaners took the 'Do Not Disturb' sign off my door and came in anyway, every day of my stay. I even went to reception to ask that they did not come into my room again during my stay, and the receptionist put a note on my room to ensure the cleaners didn't come in. However, the next day the cleaners continued to ignore the 'Do Not Disturb' sign, came into my room without my permission, and took all the presents I'd bought for my family and put them in a bin bag. WHY??? See this is why I don't like cleaning staff coming into my room; they never just clean, they always do something really weird that makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. Not to mention the whole invasion of privacy issue. But if you don't mind people coming into your room without permission and going through your personal belongings, picking them up and putting them in bags, then would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank sazmeister88
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Although we spent one very short night at hotel Bologna we were really happy about the service.
Despite arriving late at night, we were greeted by friendly staff, good vine and chips.
Thank you so much!

Our room was clean and cosy. The only thing was that our room had no window with access to natural light. This probably is no issue to many people, but if I went there the next time, I definitely would ask for this feature.

Breakfast was decent, although at one point there was nowhere to sit at rush hour.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Check in quick and staff helpful giving map to Pisa and high lighting areas to visit. Room good ,clean and so good to have quiet air conditioning and free water in the mini bar . Breakfast excellent.
If you wanted to be critical ! wi-fi did not work in the bedroom but not really an issue as works in the bar area and no restaurant for evening meal , but Hotel staff able to recommend excellent local restaurants .

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Walk straight up from the station for about 10 to 15 mins and you come to this hotel on a parallel street to the main shopping street.

Swift check in. Lift on floors. We had a lovely large clean room with huge bed. Plenty of space to hang clothes, safety deposit box, tea/coffee making. Free WiFi.

The bathroom was large the best one during our stay in Italy as it had space to store toiletries. The toiletries here were plentiful.

Breakfast was really good, you could freshly squeeze your own orange juice. Plenty of choice.
In the evening pop down to the bar, grab a drink and have some free nibbles, such as ham, cheese, olives,crisps, nuts.

Its about a 15 min brisk walk to the tower, about the same to the station. The hotel offer a shuttle service to the airport at a cost of €10.

I really enjoyed staying here and would do so again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple