1,382 results
All reviewsrooftop barleaning towerroof gardenbit datedfantastic locationlocation location locationa stones throwsanta mariaboiled eggssmall balconyshort staypastriesstayed here for one nightmain attractionsvisit pisatrain stationduomo
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights in June, 2018. It’s super clean and the breakfast is just perfect. The staff is friendly and kind to travelers.
The hotels sits on the main street leading to The leaning Tower. It literally takes 20 seconds to walk to the tower.

A couple of negatives which didn’t bother me at all.....but seem to bother others who have written...... super loud until the wee hours. Two restaurants are below the rooms and have loud talking and music. Very italiano! I just put on my SLEEPY FAN app and my fan noise drowned out the people noise.
Rooms are very dated and old looking but most hotels in Italy are the same! Rooms are super clean!
I enjoyed my stay. You cannot beat the location. 20 minutes walking to train station..... 20 seconds to walk to leaning tower!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LauritaQ
Reviewed 7 June 2018

You can tell that this hotel was once grand, but that was a LONG time ago. I am guessing that it proximity to the tower etc, means it is always busy.

Firstly, if you plan to avail of parking, be prepared to be unable to find the garage. I suggest calling the hotel when close by (via Roma) or if possible, sending someone else in. The hotel is in a GREAT location. Easy access to the main sights, but other than that....

The whole hotel is sad and neglected and the room are quite grim. Our mattress was 1 ft too small for the bed base and I was actually a bit concerned about getting into the sheets, which were damp and musty. We only stayed for one night, so not worth complaining.

Breakfast was pretty grim. I tried pretty much everything to try and find something edible, but none of it really was.

If you are staying, make sure to visit the roof terrace. It is beautiful and a lovely spot to enjoy the sun, have a drink and relax.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night at the hotel, I'll list the pros and cons (while considering the 4 star rating)
Pros: excellent location 50 m to the leaning tower and central square. (9 euro by taxi from Pisa Train Station).
Excellent view from the hotel roof top terrace, perfect for a photo with the tower in the background.
Our room (210) also had a very good view.

Cons: overall decaying building, old stuffy room, horrible toiletries, old furniture, below average breakfast. Basically nothing that justifies a 4 star rating.

Overall: for a one night stop over it's very convenient due to the close proximity to the Miracle Square (main square) as well as to the many restaurants and gelato shops. More than a night I think the cons would heavily outweigh the pros.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Ordinarily I would never stay in central Pisa, however this was my girlfriends first visit and we both regretted it. Even by Italian standards this isn’t a four star, it would struggle to scrape three in the UK. Cleanliness, decoration, facilities are all lacking and we didn’t even try the food. The bar prices are ridiculous, however staff are amazing. Try hotel San Ranieri on the outskirts for a fresh modern 4 star.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Having just returned from Pisa I thought I’d write a quick review for this hotel which is in desperate need of a lick of paint and new flooring our room was on the 3rd and facing the street which was lovely to be able to see the tower however the walls and floor were covered in marks and all the furniture was chipped and dated. Breakfast was okay but the only tables in the dining area were for 6 or more people however on my last day I found a nice long black hair in my fruit which really put me off ! To be honest the only good thing about this hotel is its location it’s literally a few seconds from the tower and all the bars and restaurants are outside the front door !!