Hotels.com
B&B Carla(Pisa)
Affittacamere Delfo(Pisa)
1,472 results
All reviewsseparate businessdouble showerswimming poolminute walklovely hoteljunior suitepisa towerbooked this hotelon footrailway stationpastriesunderpasstaxieurostreadmilltuscany
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The first thing we loved about this hotel was the view. It’s a fair way from the Tower (about 30 min walk) but you can see the Tower in the town skyline from the front door of the hotel.

We found the staff extremely polite, professional and friendly.

Our rooms were in an annex by the pool, which was closed as we were off-season. These rooms had a parking area right by their gardens which the staff gave me access to by lending me a remote control for the electric gate. This meant it was almost like a motel in terms of ease of unloading luggage.

We didn’t eat at the hotel so can’t comment on the food.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel based on what we experienced.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Ghelarducci, Direttore at Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest, thank you! Thank you so much for your precious review, for these lines, believe me it is a real pleasure to read how well it is found in particular because it is a written review of heart. Appreciated the opinion on the cleaning (we are always really careful) and on the fact of having noticed the work in progress of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance in this case of the pool. Compared to the last will have noticed how every time we try to find interesting news: there is a large gym on the 3rd floor, a reserved area with table tennis, the possibility to rent a Vespa. We hope to have you back soon again welcome guest, but before a year :)! Resident Manager Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza Gianluca Ghelarducci: Finally we remind you that belonging to a chain we also have hotels & condo located in various locations such as BO, ORTIGIA, TO, MI, Verona ELBA ISLAND, LISCIA DI VACCA where you can find the same priorities and our values ​​with the reference to the 3 A that accompany the company philosophy: Arte Amore Allegria..

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Positives: room was spacious, food (although under different management) was good. The air conditioning worked. The hotel was a 5 min drive to the tower parking. Negatives: Pool was closed, my daughter was very disappointed. The rooms were dated and in need of maintenance. We could see the leaning tower, through the trees. The breakfast was horrible and the buffet table was covered in ants. The corridors were dark, to the point of creepy. The room was not clean even though we checked in after 1400 after dropping our luggage off and heading out sightseeing. When we returned at 1730 to finish check in and go to our rooms our luggage had not even been taken up to the room.After paying 300 Euros I expected much much more, I would not stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ghelarducci, Direttore at Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest Thank you for your precious review. We can not be satisfied with this review because we are negatively affected by the fact on the cleaning one of our strengths. Do not hesitate to write me: dirpisa@allegroitalia.it in order to send me further details because in this way I do not have any useful tools to understand where the discontent might originate from. Our aim is to make our guests feel pampered and welcome them with sympathy, kindness and professionalism. I'm just sorry that he suffered from an inconvenience compared to breakfast our strength, but do not write things that do not respond to reality like the ants on the buffet, please! I find his review really unusual, I'm really amazed and regretted regrettably sorry I should be kind enough to write me indicating the actual night of the overnight stay and the name in order to give real feedback. Allow me finally to disagree with the statements because they do not fit into our modus operandi. We hope to have you back again soon welcome guest. Resident Manager Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza Gianluca Ghelarducci: Finally we remind you that belonging to a chain we also have hotels & condo located in various locations such as BO, TO, MI, Ortigia (SR) ELBA ISLAND, Verona, Catania etc. etc. where you can find the same priorities and our values ​​with the reference to the 3 A that accompany the company philosophy: Arte Amore Allegria. We wait for her again in order to make her change her mind! :).

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Although the location wasn't great, and it was expensive, I booked this to 'treat myself' to a swimming pool. I was crestfallen to discover the pool wasn't open- even through Trip Advisor had shown me this hotel as having a pool in search results. When I arrived, looking forward to a swim, the receptionist told me the pool was closed and this was on 'all the websites'. I expressed my shock and dissapointment, as wouldn't never have paid so much for such a far away location without the pool. The receptionist couldn't care less and sent me off to my room. When I arrived it was dirty, with soiled sheets on the bed. I then had to wait around for a new room, which didn't open. All in all, I was up and down the stairs with a heavy case 3 times. So so dissapointed, I can't even say. Was looking forward to that pool so much and am £200 worse off. Has ruined the rest of my stay...Read the timy small print, the searches are misleading

Room Tip: Don't stay here- dirty, rude and no pool..
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank car0line599
Ghelarducci, Direttore at Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest Thank you for your precious review. We can not be satisfied with this review because we are negatively affected. Do not hesitate to write me: dirpisa@allegroitalia.it in order to send me more details because in this way I have no useful tools to understand where it can originate its dissatisfaction. Our aim is to make our guests feel pampered and welcome them with sympathy, kindness and professionalism. I find his review really anomalous and scandalous rest really amazed regretted and sorry I should be kind enough to write me indicating the actual night of the overnight stay and the name in order to give real feedback. Allow me finally to disagree with the statements because they do not fit into our modus operandi. The room is available to suffer from 14 hours. 00, if the customer arrives before this time and the room is not ready due to full hotel the previous night, why do you make a fault? The pool is seasonal with opening and closing dates well highlighted everywhere 15 -6 / 15 - 9. On the other statements do not go into because it has no foundation being present in the structure at least 12 5 h per day !. Resident Manager Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza Gianluca Ghelarducci.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Staff were extremely courteous and helpful at all times. Corridors are quite dark. Overall the room seemed quite spacious, clean & tidy. Curtains could do with a clean though. On first impressions hotel seems disable friendly, access etc.

Taxi from airport €17/approx £15, between 10 & 15 mins depending on traffic.
Breakfast in hotel €20 pp/approx £17.50, if not already included.
Can hire extra memory foam pillows @ €10pp. Room Service Menu (see photos)
Complimentary soap etc., replenished when used. Hairdryer, towels, heated towel rail. Maid service every day. TV/Radio sound is also transmitted in bathroom so you can listen to music as you shower.

English, French, German, Russian & Italian, 1 x Spanish News TV channels.
Plenty of clothes storage space
Large double bed
Stocked fridge and a safe.
Excellent wifi coverage.
My view wasn’t very nice though, (see photos.)
I have to be honest though and say that property wise 5 stars is definitely pushing it, it’s looking a little tired. (See photos.)
Tower:
There is no bus service from the hotel to the tower even though it is quite near. You have to get a bus into Pisa station and then change to another bus that will take you to the tower, quicker to walk or take a taxi.
5/10 mins by car/taxi. 15/20 mins walk to tower, (Out of hotel car park, turn right, to end turn right, carry straight on that road and straight on again at main junction lights/crossroads. Under the underpass, turn right at the end of the underpass and follow the road until you see an outside market on your left and you are there.) The underpass is quite dark, although there is also a part if it above ground, wouldn’t want to walk it alone at night though. Plenty of restaurants, food shops and a supermarket near the tower. There is a bus stop, (Bus No. 6,) just outside the carpark gates that goes from the station to Barbaricina with various stops on the way. (See photo.)
Florence: Either go to Pisa Centrale Station and get your tickets from a machine there or order online and then you still have to pick them up from the station machines but if you look online you can see the availability. €8.40 per person each way.

One piece of advice would be, in particular if you have mobility problems hire a car to get around.

If you are thinking of using your phone as a sat nav to get around check with your provider there is very sporadic 3G/4G coverage in Pisa, (I couldn’t find any.)

I did not eat in the hotel so cannot comment.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Ghelarducci, Direttore at Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for your precious review. We are pleased to have waited for your expectations, but as a structure we are negatively affected precisely on the road leading to the Tower. The care of the exterior, the pedestrian crossing is not attributable to our responsibility. If a person does not want to take that walk he can go by car / taxi. Do not hesitate to write to me: dirpisa@allegroitalia.it in order to send me further details because in this way I do not have any useful tools to understand where the discontent might originate from. Our aim is to make our guests feel pampered and welcome them with sympathy, kindness and professionalism. The management of catering is entrusted to an external company whose cooperation began on 01 05 17, management which involved the arrival of great professionalism, taste and quality. The products are all 0 km and the menu as well as the menu varies depending on seasonality. There is care in the presentation of the dish and we believe we have a good quality price compromise with a service of respect. We hope to have you back again soon welcome guest. Resident Manager Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza Gianluca Ghelarducci: Finally we remind you that belonging to a chain we also have hotels & condo located in various locations such as BO, TO, MI, Ortigia (SR) ELBA ISLAND, Verona, Catania etc. etc. where you can find the same priorities and our values ​​with the reference to the 3 A that accompany the company philosophy: Arte Amore Allegria. We wait for her again in order to make her change her mind! :).

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a superior room over looking the Tower. We had a kettle and mugs but no tea, coffee or milk. The shower went from very hot to very cold.

Whilst the room was comfortable we were woken by cleaners at 6.45am cleaning rooms and moving furniture. Too early to doing that.

The breakfast was shocking and ran out and wasn't replenished. The restaurant is owned by someone else so you can't charge room service to your room.

The swimming pool had been emptied.

It is about a 15-20 minute walk to the Tower. There are no restaurants or shops close to the hotel.

Would we stay there again - no.

Sara from Brighton, Uk

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaraApril2014
Ghelarducci, Direttore at Allegroitalia Pisa Tower Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your review. As for the relationship I am surprised, in fact, the rooms are perfectly soundproof and the cleaning of these start after 9 am The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the tower, about 2 minutes by car, desolate but we can not be held responsible if there are no shops for shopping, we hope that this exiles from our responsibilities. The breakfast service starts at 07 and ends at 10 30, in any case it is necessary to give the necessary time for the workers in turn to proceed with the replacement. The mattresses of the room are of new generation and ergonomic to ensure the best rest, but they are not soft, they are orthopedic. The chamber temperature automatically adapts from the chamber itself. Come back soon to visit us, we can not wait, try to make the stay more performing. The manager Gianluca Ghelarducci Allegroitalia Among other things we have a seasonal swimming pool, 15/6 - 15/9, in addition to the most beautiful Pisa fitness areas with breathtaking views, we have an ATM inside the hall, there is the possibility to rent a Vespa, a table and other games to better appreciate our philosophy: enter the hotel to have fun and approach our values ​​art, love and joy.