“Great little bistro”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Just around the corner from where we are staying....a fab little bistro with lots of character and great food! We had the mixed meat and cheese platter to start and then I had ravioli and my partner the pasta with truffle....excellent! I also had the house red wine which was great. Very reasonable cost too!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Totally enjoyed this restaurant. Small with great atmosphere and offering something other than the usual pizza and pasta. Good wine list but the house red and white were first class.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I had been there 3 years ago and it was so good. And now: Ravioli in an convinience-food-version. Burro i salvia not well done. This restaurant lost its soul and is below the average of the restaurants in Lucca.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

My family and I stopped there for a late lunch after a long walk around the old city of Lucca. The place is small and cozy. They serve great Tuscan food, from the antipasto to the desserts. I especially recommend the homemade pork sausages, the best I have eaten in the ten days we spent in Italy. The pork chops, la bistecchina di maiale, was also very good, as well as the pasta (tortelli) and the Black Angus tartare. I even recommend the incredibly good red house wine for just 9 euro per bottle.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Lovely and typical Tuscan trattoria with a nice list of selections, all locally sourced or made in-house. The Tuscan meat and cheese platter for a shared starter was excellent, as were the dinner choices of spaghetti with shaved truffles, and grilled Tuscan sausages with side of spinach. They have an extensive wine list, and provide wonderful friendly service.