Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Europa(Livorno)
Hotel Navy(Livorno)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The advantage of this hotel is its proximity to the town, restaurants and ferry. Its disadvantage, at least when we stayed, was the attitide of the old guy behind the reception desk. He was uninviting and unhelpful. When asking for the PIN which the information in the room said was neded for wifi, he indicated that it was in the room. Eventually, he wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to us without comment. At breakfast, I wanted milk for my cereal. He pulled a bottle out of the fridge and when I went to take it from him he pulled away and proceeded to fill my bowl for me. When I tried to confirm th check out time, it wasn't sufficent to state the hour of checkout, he stated that we had to be out before the actual hour. Despite this, the other staff we encountered were helpful and friendly as one would expect in a hotel.

The hotel rooms are clean, although a bit dated. The bathrooms are good and have plenty of hor water. Parking is provided in an open area side the hotel grounds, but is charged separately at the rate of ten euros per day. The hotel is OK for a one night stop on the way to somewhere, but staying longer would be a disappointment.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet amd none have views
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

We've spent one night at the guardino before we took the ferry to Sardinia!
A very simple hotel close to the harbour with nice and friendly people at the reception!
Everything was there: wifi, air condition, clean rooms, parking for the car! I wouldn't stay longer than a few nights as it does not offer too much. The rooms have normal standard and the furniture are not new but everything is very clean!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2014

Very friend service , helpfull in all aspects , accomodating to all my special requests , Very clean made-up rooms ,with ample space , perfect location and central when visiting Livorno italy , Helpful suggestions by owners .and free safe parking available

Room Tip: higher floors whenever possible , less noisy
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2014

Stayed overnight prior to a cruise at this hotel. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast generous. Within walking distance (15 minutes) of the square where the cruise shuttles pick up passengers.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

I have bin thes hotel with my partner I had absolutely fantastic time thank you very much for everything Nice food and of course nice swimming pool Beautiful sunny day we will come back next year !xx

• Stayed: August 2014