“Amazing day trip from Florence ”
Review of Best Tuscany Tours

Best Tuscany Tours
Ranked #12 of 53 Transportation in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a top quality Limousine Service Company and we offer a wide range of services including Wine Tours, Shore Excursions, City Tours, Transfers and Shuttle Service, Shopping Tours and more. We are professional, friendly, fluent in English and available every day of the year, 24 hours a day, with only a two hours notice.
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I had such a fantastic time on this tour. My guide Angela was fabulous and her knowledge of the area was brilliant. Going to Pisa at the end of the day made it a very long day, so if you don't want to spend that much time on a tour, skip Pisa and book a shorter tour.

If you're a solo traveller like myself, perhaps ask Walkabouts to book you on a tour with other solos. There were 2 tours running on my day, I was the only solo traveller in my group but the other tour had 3. So it might pay to send them an email and ask.
Fantastic tour!

"towns"
"countryside"
"sights"

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I booked a day trip with Leonardo after merely reading the Trip Advisor reviews. With limited days in Florence I wanted to make the most of the time my husband & I had in Florence before meeting up with our daughter who was studying in Rome for the semester. We wanted to see Siena, San Gimignano & have a winery/lunch tour in one day. It was a lot to fit in, but it was an awesome day. Leonardo was very responsive to my emails and questions and planned the perfect day! He picked us up at our hotel and during the drive shared his knowledge about the areas we were visiting and driving through. We were very comfortable in his new luxury car and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Enjoy your travels and if you can, spend a little more time in each of the places mentioned -

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Great excursion out of Florence. Met up with our group in the morning and got on the bus. It was full but very comfortable. Our guide was Stephon and he was personable, informative, helpful and very good. Went to Seina and had a guided tour with a local. Interesting town and history. We then went to a vineyard and had a great meal including local wines. There was plenty of food an drink and our hosts were very accommodating. On to San Gimignano for touring and shopping. Then a ride through the countryside to Pisa and we ended the trip there. What a great trip through Tuscany for the money we spent. We could not have covered that much ground by ourselves. We got back to Florence about 12 hours later tired but very pleased with our day.

Thanks Stephon and thanks Walkabout Tours for a great day!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

It is a very nice way to spend your day. Views are gorgeous. Many small historical cities will be on your way.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

When you book guided tours, and they’re entitled ‘Best of’, your expectations are immediately raised.

This tour did not disappoint, the excellent Elisa took us around Sienna, briefly on a wine tour, then onto lunch which was worth the tour fee alone, with a good variety of local produce including meats and lots of wine!

We then went to San Gimignano which was busy and quite hard walking wise, due to the heat, but well worth the effort.

Finally we ended up in Pisa, leaning tower and all, where we wandered around at our leisure.

We all really enjoyed this tour, the organisation was first class and the content excellent!