“Good fun, good fun”
Review of Il Vinile

Il Vinile
Ranked #3 of 124 Nightlife in Florence
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Best value we found in Florence, with tasty sandwiches all named after rock bands and reasonably-priced drinks. Pleasant staff, good relaxed atmosphere. Give it a try.

1  Thank Linda P

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

If you like the old vinyl records here is the place. typical arty hangout. reasonable prices yake it as you find it style service. loads of characters in and out of the building.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I stumbled upon this place on a hot afternoon. The ambiance is rock & roll, reminded me of being back home. I didn't get a chance to eat but the food looked good. We spent most of our time resting drinking a few beers.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We went here for a couple of days for lunch.
Salads and Sandwiches are cheap but don't lack quality.
Bruschetta is great and staff very kind.
We fell in love with Giulia <3

1  Thank simonecV5718BS
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I found this place on my way to Dante's house museum. It had started raining and it was just there, small and cozy. The music was perfect for a change from the super tourist ambient outside. The tables and the whole place are decorated, why not, with vinyls, and there are small paintings all around. The first time I went there I fell in love with one of them. And on the last day I was spending on the city I went back for a coffee and something to eat and bought it. The perfect gift for home! The waitresses were super nice and helpful, and the coffee was really good. Too bad I had already had lunch... I would definitely recommend it!