1,579 results
All reviews close to the airport front desk business hotel nice hotel bus stop underground parking an early morning flight hotel is located the air conditioning hgi taxi euro supermarket giorgio blinds laundry printer
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

For a Garden Inn, this hotel surpasses all the other garden inns we have stayed in. Rooms very comfortable, big and clean, bathroom even more so. I know many people will be surprised, so were we! Very cooperative reception. Hotel just10 minutes or even less from Florence city center. Breakfast was good and staff was friendly. So if we plan to visit Florence again, this hotel would be our first choice.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mohd M
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This was an appalling experience. Upon checking in, my room had no TV cable, or TV viewing service. My bed mattress was worn, and extraordinarily soft. I woke up the next morning with back pain. The breakfast at this Hilton location begins at 7:00 am, I attempted to coordinate with the breakfast host, to allow my having breakfast fifteen minutes earlier on my departure morning, and my requests and efforts were ignored by hotel staff. No proactive effort was made by hotel staff, to suggest I switch to an alternate room. Thus, I paid for my stay in advance, did not sleep well, woke up with back pain. I had to rush through breakfast, to meet an early morning appointment. The breakfast was below my expectations, the scrambled eggs were not warm and the croissants were not fresh, likely a day old. Worst part of my stay was the lack of responsiveness by hotel staff when addressing legitimate issues, little to no effort made in correcting problems that should not have occurred. This was an absolute horrible experience by Hilton Garden Inn, an experience that I wish to forget. I am stunned, and distraught.

Room tip: I would recommend any of the suites, (if there is cable TV viewing service), inquire on condition of bed mattress in advance
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This hotel is nice, clean, and the people who work there are very nice ! They helped us book tours and very knowledgeable about things to do in florence. Also there is a small mall that is a 5min walk away with shops, grocery store, and restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 1,973,167
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This hotel is beautiful. Our room had a great view. Hotel staff was friendly except for the maintenance guy. Room was beautiful and spacious. I would recommend this hotel to anybody. Bus stop is a bit farther than what was said. It’s about a 7 minute walk.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The hotel is located within a universaty complex (or something like that). Easy to find and a good option if visiting Florence. Staff was very helpful. Room was nice, clean and comfy. Breakfast can be a little bit better, but it does have all you need to get the day started.

Date of stay: May 2018