All reviewsminute walktrain stationtraditional buildingstar hotelpastriescomplimentary breakfastmain sitesbreakfast room iscoffee machinethe hotel staffnice breakfasthotel roomquiet at nightwi filorenzoarnocheese
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Worse hotel you can ever imagine, bugs in the bathroom, wifi doesn't work inside the room, asked front desk to send someone to clean up the bathroom because there was a bug in there, cleaning lady comes in started yelling in Italian, I had to go get the front desk person to translate for me.... it's a disaster. I booked the room for 2 people, they only have the reservation for 1 person.... I'm leaving this hell hole tomorrow & stay else where..... I do not recommend this hotel to no one

Stayed: July 2017
Lorenzo P, Proprietario at Hotel Crocini, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Shideh Khabazian
I am very sorry if our cleaning staff is not speaking english, I'm sure in Iran everybody is perfectly speaking english and - why not - italian in the two stars hotel, including the cleaning staff ;)
You booked a single room, as you saw when we printed for you a copy of the reservation that YOU made on the Booking site in June; I am sure this has been the wrong start that caused all the sequential problems.
What can I say, again I'm sorry.
I hope you'll be able to read and understand my answer better than the description of the room you've booked.
Saluti da Firenze - Lorenzo

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The Crocini Hotel is well worth the 5 star rating that I have awarded. We arrived there to a warm and friendly welcome, without asking, offered recommendations for good eating places nearby, escorted and showed us to our room. The room was standard size, clean, tidy and comfortable. The bathroom better equipped than many four and five star hotels that I have stayed in. The location has the luxury of offering a quieter nights, away from the noise of the city, yet only 10 minute walk 'Ponte Vecchio' and two of the best gelato places. Easy to find and has an excellent Italian restaurant within crawling distant. Our room overlooked the courtyard at the back, which could viewed by opening a quaint set of shutters on our balcony. Great value and well worth the ten minute walk from the city centre.

Room Tip: For quiet room, the courtyard view at the back is good.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This little hotel is well located - about 15 minute walk from the train station and 10 minute from the centre of Florence. The staff on reception were very welcoming. Our room was perfect for the price, with private bathroom, aircon and buffet breakfast included. We would definitely come back should we find ourselves in Florence again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bleemilligan
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel Crocini offered everything we wanted:

- nice location and fair rates
- a warm and friendly staff, in special the Manager. Always with a big smile, willing to help and make your stay even more special
- a beautiful property... nice rooms, cleaned and spacious, nice garden for a nice breakfast

We highly recommend! 5 star Hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The staff was really helpful and nice. They were always ready to help. The location is really good, near the Santa Maria Novella Station, one step from Arno and near the city center, in a quiet place.
The rooms and bathroom were really clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was varied and very good.
For me the price / quality was really good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family