3,648 results
All reviews happy hour free mini bar free phone minute phone call minute walk ponte vecchio other guests every evening walk along the river free breakfast bus stop recommend hotel bottle of champagne wonderful hotel home away from home favorite hotel loved this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We just left the Hotel David after staying two nights. We loved the hotel & staff. Everyone was so pleasant & helpful during our stay. Our room was big & very nice. They do a happy hour every day, early evening, & breakfast every day. Food was very good & lots of it. Robert prepared the food & he was very nice . We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear Guest,
I'm happy to see you had good time and anytime you decide to come back we will be here for you!

Reviewed 10 November 2018

Fantastic location, very nice, spacious and clean rooms. Excellent staff, with impeccable English. Great breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Totally recommend, congratulations to the staff and the management.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay here at the David and I'm happy you carry good memory of your trip!

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at Hotel David. It was rustic enough to be charming, but retrofitted with everything you need to be comfortable. We loved the free snacks every night and central location. You just can’t get better!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you you coming to stay here at the David and I'm happy to see you had good time with us!

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Hotel David combines luxury with playful hospitality. The rooms are well appointed and the breakfasts and happy hour extras are superb. The really distinguishing factor is the genuine warmth of the staff - always ready with great suggestions for a local place to dine or just good natured bantering over breakfast. The location is a nice respite from the main tourist trodden areas yet is close enough to walk to pretty much anywhere you would like. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I'm very happy your experience here at the David has been positive and anytime you decide to come over and visit Florence again we will be here!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We had the best days ever at Hotel David! Spent 3 nights there with husband and 9-year old son. My son will probably always remember meeting the dinosaur! He said several times he loved staying there, loved the room, the bed, the big shower, etc.
Traditional but modern. The best people working there, they all make this place what it is. (Thank you Robert for remembering my creamy croissant at breakfast). Good breakfast with eggs, bacon, croissants, coffee etc. Great happy hour snack in the evening!
Good pizza/pasta restaurant called La Piperna around the corner as well as a gelateria which has actually better tasting gelato than in the city, and better prices!
Easy to hop on bus C4 or nr 23 to get into the city. We really recommend this hotel. We will be back!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay with us and I'm happy Connor will remeber the David also for the Mr T-Rex :-)